Switch just sold my pwn hammer

zorq

Terrarian
so i made a small world on nintendo switch and defeated WoF and got the pwnhammer but a pirate invasion started right as i got up i defeated it after dying lots of times and decided to sell the items they drop (gold lantern gold lamp etc) and then accidentally sold my pwnhammer
is there any way i can respawn the guide and defeat WoF again
also some tips to defeat hard mode WoF with prehardmode gear since i also forgot to smash the altars
(i know i’m stupid)

edit: i beat it by creating another world and defeating it there

Last edited:
The Guide can respawn again once you've an empty house.

Tips for the Wall of Flesh shouldn't be too necessary, you've defeated it before, so you can defeat it again.
Perhaps the weapon/emblem that dropped alongside the pwnhammer may help as well

as far as i know hard mode wall of flesh is identical itll just be the enemies you may have trouble with, but there are other armour alternatives to the 3 ores,
personally i dont even use them because i dont like minining

as far as i know hard mode wall of flesh is identical itll just be the enemies you may have trouble with, but there are other armour alternatives to the 3 ores,
I usually go for Frost or Forbidden armors. They’re pretty powerful and require significantly less mining than the Adamantite or Titanium sets, as long as you don’t mind farming minibosses.

But OP said they forgot to smash altars, so, no hardmode ores are blessed upon the world yet... (???)

WOF is the same hardmode as pre-hardmode though I think, so shouldn't have much trouble with it. The guide will respawn if there's an empty house for him.
You can also get hardmode ores from fishing, and then you can bypass smashing altars... ACTUALLY! How did the pirates attacked (on their own?) if you didn't smashed any altars?! They shouldn't be able to attack on their own, prior to any altars being smashed. Or is it different on switch? Or you summoned them via pirate map?

By the way, dunno how it is on switch, but the truffle should sell hammush at some point (on PC, only after one mech boss down, but maybe it's available before too, on switch? it has enough power to smash altars, similarly to the pwnhammer, so, if you can get that, you can ignore rematching WoF, if you don't want to fight it again now.

The WoF fight won't have changed you will be dealing with stronger enemies throughout the fight. It will drop another pwn hammer and more WoF loot.

The underworld actually is almost identical in hard mode. It's probably one of the safest areas for you right now alongside the dungeon.

But OP said they forgot to smash altars, so, no hardmode ores are blessed upon the world yet... (???)

WOF is the same hardmode as pre-hardmode though I think, so shouldn't have much trouble with it. The guide will respawn if there's an empty house for him.
You can also get hardmode ores from fishing, and then you can bypass smashing altars... ACTUALLY! How did the pirates attacked (on their own?) if you didn't smashed any altars?! They shouldn't be able to attack on their own, prior to any altars being smashed. Or is it different on switch? Or you summoned them via pirate map?

By the way, dunno how it is on switch, but the truffle should sell hammush at some point (on PC, only after one mech boss down, but maybe it's available before too, on switch? it has enough power to smash altars, similarly to the pwnhammer, so, if you can get that, you can ignore rematching WoF, if you don't want to fight it again now.
i forgot to mention that i did smash one altar

personally i dont even use them because i dont like minini
oh thank you
but i couldn’t really get down without dying to hardmode enemies so i made a new world and killed it there

Back
Top Bottom