just started playing! love it :)

i play ALL sorts of games. i was addicted to destiny 2 (and the tale end of 1) or years, but it got too "samey" and i realized life to too short to play the same game for years.

i was hoping to find some coop, either from other noobs, or someone who wants to show me the ropes. i find more complicated games to go a lot more smoothly, normally i get drahhed into games with friends: for example, my best friend moved 6 hours away, and shortly after that he calls me and says "don't be weird, play world of warcraft!"

"I don't know man, im not sure about-"

"DONT BE WEIRD?"

"Ok ok ill install it"

And hd rolled a new character to play from the begining with me, and once i capped my undead rogue he switched to his undead rogur and it was nasty: go invisible, sneak up on alliance, stunlock, backstab and ops had no chance. plus hanging out on microphones every day with my best friemd almost every day was so much fun <3

anyways, i digress. anyone want to start playing with me? noobs welcome, we can put our heads together and figure it out :)

note: racists, mislgynists need not apply. i love swearing, but im not negative or abusive. im an anarchist and i do what i want! (not ancap, or "woke." just believing in "no gods, no masters." HIKING METAL PUNKS UNITE?

my psn name is: canondocre. add me up or join my party! Its open and going as of right now, 12/31/2022 10:53am PST.

Back
Top Bottom