Map-Golf Kaine Kalos' Golf Adventure

KaineKalos

Terrarian
KKGAthumb.png

Kaine Kalos Golf Adventure Workshop Link
Embark on a 36-course putt-putt golf adventure! Designed for 1-4 players. Play by yourself, or with up to three of your friends! You will have to golf your way through many exotic and challenging holes, encountering courses that have a variety of themes, such as pirate ships, Japanese castles, and giant snow globes, and you might even run into a few nostalgic video game characters along the way!

KKGA01.png

KKGA02.png

The game consists of four 9-hole courses that have a few secrets, and will challenge returning players to learn how they can get a hole-in-one on many of the courses. Completing each course will award you with new areas of the golf lodge, and give you new special items. Have fun discovering all the new areas and items as you putt your way through Kaine Kalos' Golf Adventure!

KKGA03.png

KKGA04.png

KKGA05.png

KKGA06.png

KKGA07.png

----------------------------------------------------

The following are JOURNEY MODE SETTINGS you need to play the game:
-Set spawn rate to zero.
-Set wind and rain patterns to your liking, but if you want the vanilla experience, set them to no wind, no rain, and lock them.
-Set day/night time speed to x4.
-Turn on God Mode.
-Disable infection spread.

RULES:
-Unequip all items, including weapons, armor, accessories, mounts, etc.
-No throwing golf balls. The movement of golf balls should only be through use of the golf clubs.
-Do not hold doors open so you can golf through them. (Enable Smart Doors in the General Settings.)
-Do not hold doors open for other people to golf through. (Doors are meant only for players to pass through for quick navigation through a course, so unless the door is already open, leave it closed.)
-Heart lanterns attached to the course number means that it is possible to get a hole-in-one. Even if you think it is not possible, it is.

-------------------------------------------------

SIDE NOTE: It took me nearly a year of work to complete this project. Although I did rely on the templates of other artists' work for inspiration, I built the entire game by myself, brick-by-brick. I hope you all have fun with it.

I also want to give a big 'THANK YOU!' 🐸 to anyone who takes the time to play my game. Please leave feedback in the comments of the Steam page if you enjoyed the game.

I hope I formatted this post in an acceptable way. Please forgive me if I did not; I am new to this forum.

Back
Top Bottom