tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Two questions, does this mod work with SacredTools, and how do I get glyphs outside of the glyphs created with the character?

Last edited:
Two questions, does this mod work with SacredTools, and how do I get glyphs outside of the glyphs created with the character?
Can't say if it works with SacredTools, and you would need to kill lots of enemies, as they drop randomly. I didn't play the latest version, so I can't say if it's the same or not

For some reason I have no inventory when using this mod so I can't play it at the moment. Not sure how to fix it.

After installing this mod, I am getting a method not found error. I noticed that my username is incorrect, how do I change this and fix any other errors seen?
Terraria V1.3.5.2
Tmodloader V0.10.1.3

Attachments

• Runtime Error.txt
    978 bytes · Views: 281
please make a "basic terraria" gui skin. i don't find the textures and the artwork fitting for terraria. i know its supposed to be a bit WoW like but i doesn't fit terraria.

Some enemies are just invisible and unhittable. Some zombies just disappear and reappear out of nowhere and, most annoying, ice spike slimes spawn invisible and just throw spikes out of nowhere and stay invisible and unkillable forever.

Is this mod multiplayer compatible now? At the first page it says it isn't (under compatibility). The last patch note says it is. We started a multiplayer game with four players and every time a monster is being killed all players gain experience from it. Is this intended?

I'm loving this mod! Though I have a bug or two and a few questions.
Bug: Whenever I use something that would normally increase my maximum health or mana, aside from the typical life crystal/fruit, my health would LOOK like it increased, but it would not heal to that point. Example, the item in Calamity that doubles your Max HP, it doubles my HP, yeah, but I can't heal to that point.

Question: Is there any way OTHER than the crown for 10% to upgrade items? Like an anvil that gives better chances or...?

What is the recommended setup for points ? i put most of my point in strength and speed an d some in health. Is there some ratio ?

Hi, I love this mod. I'm, however, trying to use it with Terraria Overhaul and all of the KRPG weapons are invisible and, even though they make attack animations, can't do any damage.

Is there any particular reason why this would happen? Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way for me to remedy this? Thank you!

Can this mod be played in a class based playthrough? I typically enjoy classed based more than normal playthroughs, but I wouldn't mind doing that if I had to.

Can this mod be played in a class based playthrough? I typically enjoy classed based more than normal playthroughs, but I wouldn't mind doing that if I had to.
There is no dedicated class system, but you can still play the game that way by only using certain weapons and allocating skill points in the right places

Just a heads up, I think there is a bug with the crit multiplier, even when I increase it significantly 700% to 900%, the crit damage doesn't change. I hadn't notice until I started throughly testing it. Is it a bug on my end?

Update 1.2 has now been released, which focuses on fixes related to multiplayer and some balance changes.

Fixed in patch:

Compatibility:
- Compatibility with Overhaul mod fixed, courtesy of Saaland Pfarr
- Mod now has much better multiplayer performance, courtesy of Mirsario
- Mod is generally compatible with multiplayer, though there are still a few rough edges here and there.

I didn't start using this mod until recently. What was fixed? I can't use any procedural generated weapons with the Overhaul mod. They're all invisible and can't hit anything.

I am using the mod current version of the game and Tmod Loader. The only mods used are KRPG and Terraria Overhaul.

If I have a setting or something wrong, please let me know so I can enjoy these mods together. Thank you.

Last edited:
It seems like the lightning effect some weapons put on enemies will make them impervious to being hit. The one that ticks very fast. Ends up making the weapon worse instead of better.

Back
Top Bottom