tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

i got this error trying to build your source from github:
Code:
Expected resource not found:
    Dusts/Ice
Closest guess: (Is there a spelling or folder placement error?)
    kRPG/Dusts/Ice

at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddDust(String name, ModDust dust, String texture)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadDust(Type type)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Kalciphoz,

I am having a problem seeing the Auto Sell slot when using the "Sell Slot v0.1.0.2" in conjunction with your RPG mod.

Is it that because there is a new UI, the Sell Slot is not viewable?

If so, is there a way to enable it or something like that?

kRPG No Sell Slot.jpg

has anyone else come across invisible enemies or un-killable enemies:mad: i spawned the brain of Cthulhu :brain::brain: and once i killed all the eyes the dude has no health bar and cant be hurt and just blinking back and forth on the screen :brain:

This mod adds explosive enemies? if so, how do I deactivate them?
Yeah, those are REALLY unfair. Had to send all my melee gear packing when they started showing up. The only way to identify them is to hover the cursor over them and see if they have an "Explosive" prefix… like I'm going to check every single enemy that spawns, not to mention when they come in waves!

A couple "bugs" that I'v encountered with this mod as of recent. Staffs don't seem to work at all. They make the sounds, charge sounds, and they consume mana, but nothing happens, and they don't hurt enemies, at least the "starter staffs". Another bug is melee weapons and spells don't seem to do damage. Sometimes something you do triggers it, sometimes it triggers randomly. When it happens, the weapon is invisible, does no damage, etc. Bows still work fine when this happens, but it mostly happens to melee. Don't know if it is linked to staffs. But the only way I found to fix this is to restart the game. Other than that, the mod is amazing! 9/10

Edit: Melee weapons are now permanently broken, they arn't there but they make the effects if they're electric or fire or whatever else. But they do no damage, nothing. I think the only solution for this would to be remake the world because I tried the same weapon with a different character and it was still broken. That or re-install the mod, but I don't want to do that ;-;

Last edited:
Thanks for this, great mod! It is really refreshing to replay Terraria like this.
And thanks again for making it open source, enabling us to fine-tune it even more!

I changed some UI elements to look a little less satanic (deer skull to a candlestick, skull to a book), removed the miss % chance and dodge, as well as life regenerating and exploding enemies (these could work, but they need visual cues).

As for criticism, there are plenty of bugs still, and near zero documentation on what stuff does. I got only one skill working from glyphs and can't seem to create any more, since the glyphs won't stick into the interface anymore after the star (just play the annoying sound, but not get placed). I even tried editing the .tplr data (after figuring out it is in Named Binary Tag format) to remove the glyph, but no dice, bug's still there.

I'll just have to live with a single spell for the current run I guess.

Hello, i love this mod, i have to say is one of the best i've tried, but right now im running into an issue, and i dont know what to do, everything is fine but the barman events, whenever i try a tower defense event i cant damage the enemies, with any weapon, i can only inflict status on them, but normal hits wont damage them!, i can send anything you need to help you solve this.

thanks in advance, and sorry bout my bad english

Also im with the ones that want the multi slot mod separated!

Last edited:
True, old one army enemies only seem to take melee damage. Funnily enough, you can kill the portals with melee barrier magic. XD

Any chance of getting the "Enemies drop weapons, many of which are procedurally generated." feature split off into a standalone mod, tried it and really like this feature

Hello, your mod is really nice i would like to try it but whenever i try to make a new character whit your mod enabled i got the this error:

Method not found: 'Void System.Reflection.PropertyInfo.SetValue(System.Object, System.Object)'.
at kRPG.API.SetItemDefaults(Item item, Int32 type, Boolean noMatCheck, Boolean createModItem)
at kRPG.Items.kItem.Initialize(Item item, Boolean reset) in c:\Users\Cornelius\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\kRPG\Items\kItem.cs:line 1085
at kRPG.PlayerCharacter.SetupStartInventory(IList`1 items) in c:\Users\Cornelius\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\kRPG\PlayerCharacter.cs:line 418
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.SetupStartInventory(Player player)
at Terraria.Player..ctor(Boolean startupInventory)
at Terraria.GameContent.UI.States.UICharacterSelect.NewCharacterClick(UIMouseEvent evt, UIElement listeningElement)
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Click(UIMouseEvent evt)
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Update(GameTime time)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

any possibility that you could add an option to disable the ui? i love it but it doesn't fit the style of terraria imo

Does anyone have any idea of how this mod could get better multiplayer support? I've been trying to get it to work on a world with my friends because i love pretty much everything about this mod ( Randomized weapons, skill points, 3 inventories ).. but it doesn't seem to work. Each and every mob i attack goes invisible and then starts attacking me, spell animations can't be seen by others and so on. Could the mod separated into more mods? One for the skill system, procedural weapon generation, HUD with 3 inventories? I really want to have this mod as part of my world.. it's really good

Edit: Also could somebody explain why when i was around 2k HP and i equipped an item which was supposed to double my hp my hp didn't go past a certain point?

Last edited:
Hello. When I'm playing this mod in multiplayer with friend, sometimes damaged mobs disappear. And when we summon Brain of Cthulhu, damaged eyes disappear, but Brain still immortal. In SP it's OK.

Hello. When I'm playing this mod in multiplayer with friend, sometimes damaged mobs disappear. And when we summon Brain of Cthulhu, damaged eyes disappear, but Brain still immortal. In SP it's OK.
As stated quite a bit of times on this thread, this mod still has several multiplayer issues.

hello, i ran into some bus, the Sell Slot mod doesn't appear ingame when i use krpg and the Auto Trash slot doesn't appear either (auto trash is a mod).
also when i reforge items i can't get the old vanilla reforges :( only waterproof / brutal and so on and they look weak/weird? how can i add the old modifiers? like legendary/menacing etc

Back
Top Bottom