tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

I created this account because I needed to ask a question. Ive been using krpg for about 8 months now and whenever my hp goes past about 3k the whole hp bar just dies and gets stuck at roughly 50% and wont go any higher. how can I fix this?

Today i found a glitch with this mod and idk if its in correlation with any other mods but the Old One's Army is near impossible, the enemies become invincible until you are 8-ish blocks away and once they are attacking the crystal they become immune to any dmg besides for DoTs dealt by elemental dmg from this mod.

It's pretty weird, and i made an account just to voice this, but I...can't seem to open my inventory. Well, I can, but...any inventory i have is invisible and unable to be selected. I'm a little more than confused.

i need help, i'm really not good at english, i really want to play this mod but i do not know how to do it
Method not found: 'Void System.Reflection.PropertyInfo.SetValue(System.Object, System.Object)'.
at kRPG.API.SetItemDefaults(Item item, Int32 type, Boolean noMatCheck, Boolean createModItem)
at kRPG.Items.kItem.Initialize(Item item, Boolean reset) in c:\Users\Cornelius\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\kRPG\Items\kItem.cs:line 1085
at kRPG.PlayerCharacter.SetupStartInventory(IList`1 items) in c:\Users\Cornelius\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\kRPG\PlayerCharacter.cs:line 418
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.SetupStartInventory(Player player, Boolean mediumcoreDeath)
at Terraria.Player..ctor(Boolean startupInventory)
at Terraria.GameContent.UI.States.UICharacterSelect.NewCharacterClick(UIMouseEvent evt, UIElement listeningElement)
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Click(UIMouseEvent evt)
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Update(GameTime time)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

So I've been playing this with a few other large mods and I gotta say: It doesn't scale very well past moonlord, not too sure why, but it just doesn't.
The health scaling makes enemies way too hard to kill, moon lord himself took like 45 minutes...
it's not just a calamity thing or that, everything before moonlord was fine, however almost everything past moonlord... Too tanky. I even reset my stats into nothing but damage boosts too.

Just a quick question:
I'm playing on expert with calamity mod and I seem to not be able to defeat the sentinals of the devourer because they move so fast and deal cold damage. This means if I get hit once, I get frozen and can't escape. Is there any way to disable cold damage?

i got this error, and i just on mod browser

did it happen when you typed something in the search bar? cause i'm having a similar problem
funnily enough it only crashes when i type something starting with the letters "ov" (was searching for "overhaul", typed "o" and "v" and it crashed immediately)

here's my error message:
screenshot.jpg

did it happen when you typed something in the search bar? cause i'm having a similar problem
funnily enough it only crashes when i type something starting with the letters "ov" (was searching for "overhaul", typed "o" and "v" and it crashed immediately)

here's my error message:
yes, i got error when i type something...
and some happen when i scroll down..

Yeah, for any future people commenting, don't. all problems are known by him and i doubt hes going to fix them soon. Just un-install the mod and carry on playing terraria modded or un-modded. I know its annoying but this mod doesn't work very well right now.

Yeah, for any future people commenting, don't. all problems are known by him and i doubt hes going to fix them soon. Just un-install the mod and carry on playing terraria modded or un-modded. I know its annoying but this mod doesn't work very well right now.
Thats really a shame because i see a lot of potential in this mod, i hope the Creator gets around to fixing them in his own time and that some day this mod will be fully functioning and compatable with other mods. I wish the Mod creator the best of luck.

not sure if this helps you at all but from some of the issues I'm having with the mod seem to revolve around the custom ui. I had to make a new world/character to get a semblance of compatibility (though that is more than likely due to another rpg mod trying to run some control). I also cant seem to find the armor and equipment slots in the ui, but right clicking does still work. on another not i tried to use the guide to try and help figure out the glyphs and i couldn't see his box, however i believe it was just hidden because of another mod showing me where the default inventory is supposed to be. while the custom ui looks nice i think it needs a little bit of tweaking

The fact tht this mod CAN corrupt world AND player saves is already pretty bad. kalciphoz hasn't been around in months so don't expect an update.

Is anyone experiencing massive lag while being in the crafting menu,or is it just me?
[doublepost=1539525331,1539525286][/doublepost]Im pretty sure it is kalciphoz's rpg mod.Im running quite big mods,but why does it lag only if kalciphoz is on?

Can I remove this mod in the middle of a playthrough (right after Aquatic Scourge in Calamity to be precise) without any disastrous effects happening to my world/player save?

Hello everybody, I'm a new member of the terraria forum. May be my English is bad. I'm try not use a translator, as I learn English. Now, I'am tell for you about my problem. After installation a Kalciphoz RPG mod, i am lost the ability to use the menu in the game. I'm didn't find a solution to this problem in faq. May be someone found a solution to this problem. If so, please reply to me. Thanks. P.S. My English is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom