tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

I found a weird bug: when I start the "old ones army" event the enemies do not receive damage unless they get too close to my character (as if they were in the ghost mode of the normal game). In this way it is impossible to make the event. (i already cheaked the arena and nothing)
help!!
this is a known bug, no idea if it'll ever be fixed

Playing with this mod and calamity crashes my game, either after a few minutes of play, or upon exiting the world, on the "backing up world file" moment. This only happens with these two mods.

Playing with this mod and calamity crashes my game, either after a few minutes of play, or upon exiting the world, on the "backing up world file" moment. This only happens with these two mods.

I've been noticing this same issue
[doublepost=1562856583,1562856441][/doublepost]

if you turn off autosave it'll only crash on exiting the world, but it's still annoying- seems to be a problem with world saving. I've noticed the magic storage mod has been impacted as nothing I do with it actually saves on world exit though the rest of the world does.

same for me.. want to play terraria with both mods - but its crash every 10 minutes when auto-save. Or when i try to "Save and Exit"
UPD: Downgrading Calamity to V1.4.1.003 fixed my "Save and Exit" crash.

Last edited:
This is my favorite leveling mod so far. It would really be awesome to see the implementation of races, since this is something that's heavily lacking in Terraria modding, I feel like.

Question. What is the max level a character can reach?

I have this mod downloaded with camality and thorium, and it works fine till I save and quit. When I quit, and when terraria tried to backup the world files, terraria crashes. Anyone know how to fix this?

I just finished update the code to work with the latest TMOD, I created a new Mod called kRPG2.
Functionally, right now it works identical to kRPG. I plan to add more content as I go.

I just finished update the code to work with the latest TMOD, I created a new Mod called kRPG2.
Functionally, right now it works identical to kRPG. I plan to add more content as I go.
I've got a problem when running this with Magic Storage.
I guess the new inventory ui your mod adds messes with the storage inventory, cause it 'opens', but doesn't display. It also spams chat with an error message while you're trying to open the storage.

Other than that, I love the mod based on everything I've seen.

Yeah I put this in the calamity mod thread but I want to put it here as well. I've been wanting to use this mod along with calamity but I have an issue where when ever the game saves whether its the auto save or save and exit the game will crash, I do notice when I save and exit it always seems to crash when it gets to the backing up world portion of the save. I know its kalciphoz and calamity conflicting as I had tested it with the other mods I have which isn't very many and I only get this issue when both calamity and kalciphoz are enabled. So if there's anyone who could help me I would really appreciate it.

I'm having a problem where monster name's will show up as "No-Name" and the "Deposit to nearby chests" icon will show up with the text "GameUI.ToNearby"
I'm pretty sure it has to do with incompatibility with a mod or several.
Here are pictures:
MonsterNameError.png

InventoryIconError.png

I attached a list of my active mods and a client log.

Attachments

• listofmods.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 166
  • client.log
    203.4 KB · Views: 147
Я не знаю, связан ли этот мод с этой ошибкой, но когда я отключаю его, эта ошибка исчезает

Attachments

• 20200529220644_1.jpg
    20200529220644_1.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 341
Hi guys,i have a problem.i install the mod,only this mod,the game starts,the interface loads ,everything ok,but after a second,the glyph buttons disappear,everything works (at least it looks like it)but the glyph buttons are not visible
Any ideas?

It does not matter :) it was only the UI scale not 100%. It all worked now, very funny mod, hopefully an upgrade to 1.4

Back
Top Bottom