tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

After playing for a while i have some feedback.
*You level up way too easy, either decrese the stats you get from the skills or increase level XP
*Knuckledusters way too op. i shouln't be able to take down all pre-hardmode bosses with an item that costs 2 gold bars
*the crown of trncendence isnt working? like, i can use crowns of permernance fine but i cant figure out how to use them, this is either a bug, or it needs to be more obvios how to use them.

I believe you're working on a fix for this, but I can't seem to reach the autotrash. http://prntscr.com/h91vw5 However when I open the settings and turn autopause on and then go back out I can see the autotrash slot: http://prntscr.com/h91xfs

Also is there a way to end a spell's cast sooner than it's duration? My spawn spell was this thing: http://prntscr.com/h91wzd and it lasts for quite some time, blocking my view of the blocks very close to me.

Also is there a purpose to the circle with the player level being so large? It takes up a large portion of the screen and I can imagine it being a pain when you need to see projectiles from bosses in mods like Calamity.

I believe you're working on a fix for this, but I can't seem to reach the autotrash. http://prntscr.com/h91vw5 However when I open the settings and turn autopause on and then go back out I can see the autotrash slot: http://prntscr.com/h91xfs

Also is there a way to end a spell's cast sooner than it's duration? My spawn spell was this thing: http://prntscr.com/h91wzd and it lasts for quite some time, blocking my view of the blocks very close to me.

Also is there a purpose to the circle with the player level being so large? It takes up a large portion of the screen and I can imagine it being a pain when you need to see projectiles from bosses in mods like Calamity.
An optional, vanilla-like light design is coming in the next version, stay tuned and read the thread.

*You level up way too easy, either decrese the stats you get from the skills or increase level XP
*Knuckledusters way too op. i shouln't be able to take down all pre-hardmode bosses with an item that costs 2 gold bars
*the crown of trncendence isnt working? like, i can use crowns of permernance fine but i cant figure out how to use them, this is either a bug, or it needs to be more obvios how to use them.

The Knuckledusters are from weaponout
ah, thankies
Np

Sorry if this has already been answered, but does this mod have multiplayer compatiblity? I tried to play with a friend but it got glitched as soon as he joined. If it doesn't have compatibility, (when) will it?

Sorry if this has already been answered, but does this mod have multiplayer compatiblity? I tried to play with a friend but it got glitched as soon as he joined. If it doesn't have compatibility, (when) will it?
This mod doesn't have multiplayer compatibility yet :/

Is there a way to reforge armor to get different randomized bonuses?
I reforged most of my accessories to have bonus Wits but my armor has bonuses I don't like.

use the reforge armor mod for that
No. This mod has support for reforging armor too.
I reforged most of my accessories to have bonus Wits but my armor has bonuses I don't like.
Try putting your armor in the Reforge slot, see if that works, if it doesn't, try right-clicking the anvil and see what you can do from there on.

also, the crown of transcendence isn't working? like, I can use crowns of permanence fine but I can't figure out how to use the other ones, like when I've clicked on it and it has gone dark it isn't consumed and it has no effect. this is either a bug, or it needs to be more obvios how to use them.

also, the crown of transcendence isn't working? like, I can use crowns of permanence fine but I can't figure out how to use the other ones, like when I've clicked on it and it has gone dark it isn't consumed and it has no effect. this is either a bug, or it needs to be more obvios how to use them.
The item you want to upgrade needs to be tier 7 (+7 at the end of the item's name), and the crown of transcendence gives a chance to upgrade it to tier 8. The wiki has this information.

Are you playing expert mode or normal mode?

As for the crown of transcendence, it does what the button says: Normally you can only upgrade items until +7, but with Transcendence you can upgrade them once more.

Retired Adventurer will let you reforge armor in 1.2 (will fix compatibility issues first)

It'll be fixed in the next version.
God damn it, @Kalciphoz please, we need a FAQ section in the first post IMMEDIATELY, this is getting out of hand.

There already was one, but I just added the point about incompatibility with Magic Storage, autotrash, etc (the things listed in the discord).

I have a problem with this mod, though quite small, it's still an issue for me. Whenever I kill a slime and i get the gel, the gel doesnt go in my inventory. Ive killed dozens of slimes and collected more than 50 gel but it doesnt appear in my inventory, i cant make torches either. It's like it gets deleted as soon as it get it and my inventory isnt full

I have a problem with this mod, though quite small, it's still an issue for me. Whenever I kill a slime and i get the gel, the gel doesnt go in my inventory. Ive killed dozens of slimes and collected more than 50 gel but it doesnt appear in my inventory, i cant make torches either. It's like it gets deleted as soon as it get it and my inventory isnt full

Huh, that is quite odd. Have you changed any of the settings in kRPG_Settings.json?

Huh, that is quite odd. Have you changed any of the settings in kRPG_Settings.json?
Nope, didnt touch a single thing. Oh additionally, whenever i die and my Weapons are dropped, The icon of them will be floating in midair where my spawn point is. And they either spawn fully black or as the colored versions. For example, i die in the desert and my Staff Of Inferno is dropped upon death, upon respawning, a blacked out sprite of that staff is floating to the left or right of me

Back
Top Bottom