tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

i think this mod breaks the old ones army because i cant hit the enemies in that event, i did not test in other event like the pumpkin moon and frost moon events. the others i can kill like pirate, goblin and frost legion.
the only way i can reliably fight them is using a shield spell with shadow magic and running into them... nothing hurts them, and i don't want to use spell summons because i heard that breaks the event even more... i got to wave 5 running back and forth renewing my magic shield but it wasn't enough.

I don't want to pressure the mod creator but i hope the fix comes out soon, and of course isn't too much work for them. D:

also, another bug i have encountered is that mana stars dropped from enemies only restore one mana.

Last edited:
Do you happen to know why there is so much lag when hosting a LAN server with this mod? I've been trying everything to make it playable but it's not and if i add another mod like Tremor, the framerate drops to 1-2 frames... :merchantsmile:

I dont have the 3 glyphs in my inventory that you are suppose to have i only had the mana one i have spirit tremor calamity AND thourium cause i like using them together but i dont have the 3 glyphs only magic can you tell me why?

I dont have the 3 glyphs in my inventory that you are suppose to have i only had the mana one i have spirit tremor calamity AND thourium cause i like using them together but i dont have the 3 glyphs only magic can you tell me why?
Have you created a new character or have you used a previously created one? The 3 glyphs don't spawn unless you create a new character. that's what i know so far from playing the mod

Have you created a new character or have you used a previously created one? The 3 glyphs don't spawn unless you create a new character. that's what i know so far from playing the mod
depends on how many mods you have that have starting items. it could be that they spawned with just enough items to be missing a glyph. that happened to me.

I can't wait for multiplayer support so i can play this with a friend. Could you have a section that explains the glyphs? I am not familiar as i just downloaded it, and I wanted to know how it worked.

Hello, I've been playing around with this mod along with Calamity and Magic Storage. I've been really excited to get into Magic Storage in my playthrough, but it turns out that the UI is invisible! I believe this is because these mods aren't very compatible, but I'm not sure. I've played Magic Storage and Calamity before, so I'm guessing all of the extra UI is getting in the way. Please fix this!

Hello, I've been playing around with this mod along with Calamity and Magic Storage. I've been really excited to get into Magic Storage in my playthrough, but it turns out that the UI is invisible! I believe this is because these mods aren't very compatible, but I'm not sure. I've played Magic Storage and Calamity before, so I'm guessing all of the extra UI is getting in the way. Please fix this!

It's a known problem at this point and it's being worked on. I wish I knew roughly when the update rolls around.

Oh alright, thank you!

I tried this with cheatsheet and calamity and I noticed something weird going on with the three inventories. stuff like iten=ms randomly dissapearing, and items not transferring between inventories properly

Wow, I just noticed this mod, and I have to say. I have played an hour straight on this mod and Calamity, and it's just awesome. It's like a totally new experience, and I enjoyed every second of it. However, I would like to say that it's VERY OVERPOWERED in a lot of ways at the start. xD For starters, I basically received a rod of discord at the start of the game, with a cost of mana instead of hp. AND, if you just spend all your points in the tree that gives you more tank (stats), you gain 200hp without having to go mining. That in itself is quite powerful. I had little trouble dying, as I had a very good escape tool and damage tool with all the random weapons I received. I just want to say maybe put this 'teleport' a bit further into the game, as it's too powerful early on (in my opinion). Apart from being quite overpowered, I think this mod is amazing. Good luck with updating it in the future, and I can't wait to see the bosses! :D

c:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\kRPG-master\kRPG\API.cs(264,21) : error CS1501: No overload for method 'SetValue' takes 2 arguments

c:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\kRPG-master\kRPG\API.cs(540,38) : error CS1061: 'kRPG.kNPC' does not contain a definition for 'immuneTime' and no extension method 'immuneTime' accepting a first argument of type 'kRPG.kNPC' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

c:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\kRPG-master\kRPG\Buffs\ManaCooldown.cs(25,52) : error CS1061: 'kRPG.PlayerCharacter' does not contain a definition for 'canHealMana' and no extension method 'canHealMana' accepting a first argument of type 'kRPG.PlayerCharacter' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

c:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\kRPG-master\kRPG\GUI\AnvilGUI.cs(115,25) : error CS0117: 'kRPG.API' does not contain a definition for 'PlayerWealth'

c:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\kRPG-master\kRPG\Items\kItem.cs(213,13) : error CS1501: No overload for method 'ApplyStats' takes 2 arguments

c:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\kRPG-master\kRPG\Items\kItem.cs(925,13) : error CS1501: No overload for method 'ApplyStats' takes 2 arguments

c:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\kRPG-master\kRPG\Items\ProceduralItem.cs(377,17) : error CS1501: No overload for method 'ApplyStats' takes 2 arguments

c:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\kRPG-master\kRPG\Items\Weapons\RangedDrops\RangedWeapon.cs(166,36) : error CS0103: The name 'Message' does not exist in the current context

c:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\kRPG-master\kRPG\NPCs\RetiredAdventurer.cs(188,22) : warning CS0618: 'Terraria.Lang.inter' is obsolete: 'Lang arrays have been replaced with the new Language.GetText system.'

So I did the direct download but now its a kRPG.tmod file, and when I try to run it, windows asks me what program to run it as, and im confused as to how to install it now, pls help.

So I did the direct download but now its a kRPG.tmod file, and when I try to run it, windows asks me what program to run it as, and im confused as to how to install it now, pls help.
please refer to the main tmodloader page. it should tell you how to install mods, typically when you install mod loader though, you open the folder its in, go to mods, and put the tmod file there. and the game will mostly load it automatically, unless you enable and disable it, if you don't have tmodloader well... you're gonna need it. its not hard to install though.

Back
Top Bottom