tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

I really really like this mod, and i wanted to try it out with my friend because it looks hella gorgeous, but i found that using the mod in multiplayer makes my fps go down to 25, when i then disabled it, they went back to 60! Can you try and find out a solution? Me and my friends really want to play this mod! Thanks

i might have found a bug with the old one army, but i have no idea if its this mod, probbably since its the only one that changes mechanics. (unless is an actual game bug, but again quick google search doesnt give me any clue)
The monsters that spawn during the old one army event only take melee and magic damage, ranged and minion damage doesnt work even though it applies debuffs, the fireball turrets provided by the tavernkeep also dont do damage (since they do minion damage i think?) and when they start hitting the crystal they become immune to damage, so if even one touches the crystal is game over

i only run Calamity, Thorium and this mod (and boss hp bars but i dont think that can do anything)

I was wondering by anychance if there was a way to turn off the healthbar so that I could use the Unleveled mods healthbar system?

Hope the mod updates soon... Tmodloader updated just now and... it broke the mod... the inventory is invisible when i open it up, meaning i can't alter anything and probably lost everything on the second and third pages... unless those get moved when the mod is disabled...

Hope the mod updates soon... Tmodloader updated just now and... it broke the mod... the inventory is invisible when i open it up, meaning i can't alter anything and probably lost everything on the second and third pages... unless those get moved when the mod is disabled...
Just stick with the old(er) version for now if you want to use kRPG. I know I'll be doing that

So why Vanilla Health and Mana bonuses don't work anymore? Heart Crystals and Mana Crystals don't increase hp or mana anymore, okay i understand if it was disabled, but why Accessories and armor effects? i use this huge list of mods and some of them add a huge upgrading tree to some accessories which some increase HP or mana, For Example, Calamity final armor increase 500 in HP and 500 in Mana, but it don't work, why?

Also, does Campfire and Heartlamp increase HP Regen? because i can't see any change in the HP Regen stats even when near those 2.

Last edited:
I'm also having the blank inventory screen after updating tmod. Unfortunately I don't remember the version I had that was working with the Kalciphoz mod. Anybody know a working version number for tmod? Please and thank you. Cheers.

could you help me? I am using this mod along with the calamity, but I have a problem, when I try to open the inventory, it does not open, only the life bar and quick access are removed, and the configuration button appears, but it does not open the Inventory.
Do you know what may be happening?

(sorry for the google translator)

could you help me? I am using this mod along with the calamity, but I have a problem, when I try to open the inventory, it does not open, only the life bar and quick access are removed, and the configuration button appears, but it does not open the Inventory.

I've not had that problem, but since it seems similar to the one I had (Opening an NPC Interface didn't show my inventory), I'll suggest turning autopause off if you have it on. Otherwise, I'm not sure.

Just stick with the old(er) version for now if you want to use kRPG. I know I'll be doing that
its a bit late for that. i will just finish my playthrough without the mod and just use the mod in my next playthrough. hopefully by then the mana and life crystals problem will be fixed and i will be able to use the health increasing items from Calamity and GRealm.

I install the mod all are normal and when i wan't to open the inventory surprise i can't see the inventory
the hub of my inventory it's bugged how to can a fix that?

When I press escape I can only see settings button the inventory is invisible for me. This is the only mod installed.

Attachments

• Invisible inventory.png
    Invisible inventory.png
    348.2 KB · Views: 214
I'm also having the blank inventory screen after updating tmod. Unfortunately I don't remember the version I had that was working with the Kalciphoz mod. Anybody know a working version number for tmod? Please and thank you. Cheers.
Try v 0.10.1, works fine for me.
[doublepost=1512049622,1512049517][/doublepost]

You updated tModLoader, right? Then install older version of tModLoader(v0.10.1) for now, that should help.

This is not necessarily a Bug, but it could break progression, which is HP, the Game don't register the HP from the Mod, so even tho i have more than 1000HP, the game only register the 160 i have (Heart Crystals) the point is, since i used the Heart Crystals and it didn't increase my HP, i ignored it and what happens? everything in this game that needs you to have a Certain HP like 200HP for the Goblin Army to appears, it just don't happens, because its pointless to use Heart Crystals while using this mod.

So i would like to ask that you could fix this and that Heart Crystals actually increased the max hp limit.

In Resume, i have 1000+HP, the game only register 160 because i used 3 heart crystals, i stopped using the heart crystals since it is pointless, but the game only register the 160 HP i have and not the 1000+, so i spend 10 hours trying to figure out why the Goblins army wasn't invading my world even tho i had more than 1000HP, just to find out that the game will refuse to accept the HP condition if it is not increased by using Heart Crystals.

Back
Top Bottom