tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

i have another small thing to note i dont really see it as a bug more of an annoyance but i have an accessory that gives more health and health regen same with one that does mana and the bars at the top are constantly stuck at about just the amount given and constantly updating between 1 point but never hitting full health the mod in question giving me the extra stuff is calamity if that helps

Hey, I think there's a bug with the old one's army where you can't harm any of them till they're like, inches from your face basically. I'm using this, Calamity and Thorium. and the boss checklist mod. so it could be a compatibility issue? I just know I've used the previous in combination with many others as well, but this is my first time with this mod and I can't really beat the old one's army because of said potential bug.

So when I downloaded this my HUD did change but instead of two extra inventory pages I don't have ANY inventory anymore!! What the hell? That was like the most appealing part of this mod aside from the leveling. What is wrong and how do I fix it? Thanks in advance. Here are two screenshots. One is of the hud and one of my inventory being gone when I try to open it. I have a hotbar but no inventory what so ever.
Screenshot (398).png
Screenshot (397).png

So when I downloaded this my HUD did change but instead of two extra inventory pages I don't have ANY inventory anymore!! What the hell? That was like the most appealing part of this mod aside from the leveling. What is wrong and how do I fix it? Thanks in advance. Here are two screenshots. One is of the hud and one of my inventory being gone when I try to open it. I have a hotbar but no inventory what so ever. View attachment 189639 View attachment 189640
Ok so to anyone else who has this issue since I'm latest in the thread for now update your tmodloader to version 0.10.1.1 make sure its not the version before that which is version 0.10.1. And I may have written my last post a bit hasty. Please forgive this as I am a very very small youtuber (31 subs small) and to me making content for my channel is important. I have had 3 dead terraria series that have died due to mod issues and I have proclaimed that this series will either last or I will never make another one of terraria. So you can understand my panic when this mod decided not to work. Luckily all my mods (And I have 24GB of ram so I have alot of mods) work as of the lastest tmod version. This includes all the big mods right now Spirit Mod, Trelamium, Tremor, Calamity, Thorium, etc. And yes it is possible to make all of those work together, its just annoying. So don't be afraid to update. If you still fear losing your data just copy your Terraria folder from the steam common folder and save a copy to somewhere else (For me I just made a new folder called backups) so you can get it back if the new tmod has any issues for you.

So when I downloaded this my HUD did change but instead of two extra inventory pages I don't have ANY inventory anymore!! What the hell? That was like the most appealing part of this mod aside from the leveling. What is wrong and how do I fix it? Thanks in advance. Here are two screenshots. One is of the hud and one of my inventory being gone when I try to open it. I have a hotbar but no inventory what so ever. View attachment 189639 View attachment 189640
you need to upload TModloader to latest version

Just wanted to say great job and Thank You for making such an awesome mod!! Playing through a Calamity Revengence run as level 101 (Character feels like a GOD) and it works so well together!
I did want to mention a few things that kind of hamper the experience during Post-Moonlord content.
There seems to be a mana maximum/cap of 400 so when I equip armor sets or have clairvoyance activated, the mana bar glitches and rapidly changes from 400 to other numbers (it only caps at 400 no matter what I do).
And regarding the health bar, if I were to use a dragon fruit etc (the health items that raise your HP higher than the standard 500 limit), like the mana bar I would see my "buffed" health bar (including the extra 50 or so added hp) but the actual hp my character would cap at 50 less than the intended (other words, the hp bar does not work/support any items that boost character's health above 500 vanilla "limit")
Just thought to point out these minor gripes in an otherwise masterfully crafted mod!
Now i got a date with some farming and fighting some epic post-moonlord bosses...

Hey, is there any way you could exclude the final phase of calamity mod's devourer of worlds from being buffed? Because it seems like the way it works is by capping the max damage per hit, because even at level 138, with a 160% crit chance gleaming megalodon +8 i only do ~40 damage per hit (my total damage output with 9 minions and a ton of buffs is <10,000 dps), so i basically lose all benefits of being high level while your mod still buffs its health from 1 million to 6.8 million.

i just spent about an hour getting through maybe 40% of its health since the game also slows down to ~10 fps before being killed by the head's instakill after turning on frame skip

for reference,
here's some "normal" combat (i'm not even attacking):
https://puu.sh/yHgS4/d339399718.mp4 (semi-consistent 20,000 dps)
here's the start of the devourer of worlds:
https://puu.sh/yHgZ0/c43a943f0f.mp4 (semi-consistent between 15,000 and 30,000 dps)
first phases, no problem:
https://puu.sh/yHhml/c2ad187f48.mp4 (~4 minutes for 9.3 million HP)
second run, starting off with a respectable 60.000 dps, and then all of the segments get hyper-armor and it drops to 2000:
https://puu.sh/yHhrP/ea0adbe1e8.mp4
2 ingame hours later (i got hit by the head, after figuring out that actually does a bit more damage and focusing on it too much, and also it apparently hits, instakills and then applies a debuff that also instakills): https://puu.sh/yHhBM/aeba407598.png

(also, something minor i've noticed: you added scaling with health/mana, yet that doesn't appear to work correctly above 500 base hp, calamity adds several items that allow you to increase HP beyond the life gem/fruit max of 500, so while my max health is 2710, whenever my health goes over 2610, it kicks it back down to 2610, so it tends to hover around 2612-2613)

Last edited:
After i updated the mod i had the same problem as megatech27, this was terryfing, but after i updated Tmodloader this was fixed, i truly apreciate the work you made fixing bugs ans the UI, the change that i liked the most it's the compatibiliy with magic storage, i was annoyed from getting mountains of chests along my map to storage all my stuff, great job.;)

I know multiplayer is still work on progress, but when I try to play with my friend I can't click the mod interface (like changing inventory tab, or putting status point) making it unusable on multiplayer.

The mod that I use that time:
  • Weapon Out
  • Recipe Browser
  • Magic Storage
  • Better Buffs
  • Which mod is this from
  • Wireless
  • Infinite Wormholes
  • Wing slot

I also have the same issue as MellowCelloFellow where my mana will glitch and stay at 400. This is an issue as I am a HUGE magic damage user and this greatly hinders my character late game. If it is a possible issue with any mods I have please let me know. These are my current active mods straight from my enabled.json file in my tmodloader/mods folder-
"ContainerLib",
"Antisocial",
"HEROsMod",
"imkSushisMod",
"QLS_Updated",
"WheresMyItems",
"CheatSheet",
"DartExpansion",
"Fargowiltas",
"LootBags",
"MoreAccessories",
"MorePotions",
"SolutionsMod",
"TerrariaPlus",
"CrystiliumMod",
"WMITF",
"MaxStackPlus",
"DualWielding",
"Throwing",
"MoreChestLoot",
"chadsfurni",
"ThoriumMod",
"EchoesoftheAncients",
"Tremor",
"SpiritMod",
"MoreArmorMod",
"Piskoloji",
"NerfMod",
"EnemyMods",
"CheatHotkeys",
"AnomiconMod",
"CraftableTryHardItems",
"CalamityMod",
"MagicStorage",
"OreSeeds",
"WeaponOut",
"CA",
"kRPG", <----This mod
"CosmeticVariety",
"WingSlot",
"FullHealthRespawn",
"VeryShortRespawn",
"SuccubisWrath",
"Trelamium",
"Hand",
"BaseMod",
"GRealm"

The wav sound file at SFX/LevelUP.wav failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()

What do i do? It will not let me play the mod because this keeps on popping up when I enable the mod.

I know multiplayer is still work on progress, but when I try to play with my friend I can't click the mod interface (like changing inventory tab, or putting status point) making it unusable on multiplayer.

The mod that I use that time:
  • Weapon Out
  • Recipe Browser
  • Magic Storage
  • Better Buffs
  • Which mod is this from
  • Wireless
  • Infinite Wormholes
  • Wing slot
I have only this mod (as i just started playing modded Terraria recently) and I have the same issue, so I would guess that it doesn't have anything to do with mod compatibility, but I could be wrong ^^

for those who ever said "the calamity mod and the KRPG mod are completely compatible" should be hang up and being tortured. ALL items(except the 2 vanilla fruits) which increase the maxhp will cause a issue,okay? well, the maxhp DID increase, but the current hp WILL NOT. which means you will see the current hp value floating all the time and that is really annoying. i wonder why didn't anyone point out that.

scuseme the latest version of the mod that is 1.1.1 has a fault I would say that bad enough or good to me happens to install it and open everything correctly everything is as I have seen but when I open the inventory I do not look anything of the inventory space and the same when I open a chestthe inventory is bugeado or at least I bugea and I tried everything install a previous version to the tmodloader and is the same I do not know if my pc or in general or only with certain computersplease ask them to fix it

gonna ask again, kalciphoz
where's that damned inventory expansion mod?
Nah, you don't get to do that. You don't get to demand things from another member like that. Whether Kalciphoz has said it'll be added or not, it'll be up to him if, and when, it gets added. Another post like this and your privileges to post in this thread will be removed.

i cant upgrade my stuff anymore ,i was playing nornally with alchemynpcmod,calamity and magic storage and even kill yharon but a few hour later i wasn't able to upgrade anymore , please help if i dont able to upgrade my stuff i will suffer a lot to kill the last boss
wtf.png

Back
Top Bottom