tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Can we get an ETA on the next update and the ones after please. I'm just waiting for multiplayer to be somewhat stable so me and a friend can play together. But if you don't have an ETA could we have a deadline for the update like say 1-3 months?

Loving your mod so far, gives a nice spin on the game. Two questions though;

How exactly does upgrading change your weapon?
How much do the elemental damage types effect dealing and receiving damage?

Upgrading for me seemed to easily be an exponential rise, going from +7 to +8 easily upgraded it an entire "tier" if you will, I'd say it's probably around double damage by the end of it

When using the crafting interface with KRPG installed, It cause some major stuttering issues.

And info on any possible solutions?

Everytime i kill an enemy or vase my character seems to froze but everything around me still moves. Can someone help me here?

Capture 2017-12-23 22_35_12.png

So ive recently started using this mod, the enemies drop weapons thats pretty cool but its not cool when i cant use any of the weapons, i was wondering if this mod had something that did that and i had to use something to unlock the weapons or another mod is just breaking the weapons to where i cant use them. the mods i have active are magic storage, weaponout, item qualities and durability, arpg loot, KRPG, Boss checklist, tremor, thorium, calamity, recipe browser, pumpkings mod, yet another boss health bar mod, which mod is this from and zoaklen mod. Please help, this mod seems really cool and its sad that i cant access some of the content.

Attachments

• 1X.PNG
    1X.PNG
    63 KB · Views: 404
So ive recently started using this mod, the enemies drop weapons thats pretty cool but its not cool when i cant use any of the weapons, i was wondering if this mod had something that did that and i had to use something to unlock the weapons or another mod is just breaking the weapons to where i cant use them. the mods i have active are magic storage, weaponout, item qualities and durability, arpg loot, KRPG, Boss checklist, tremor, thorium, calamity, recipe browser, pumpkings mod, yet another boss health bar mod, which mod is this from and zoaklen mod. Please help, this mod seems really cool and its sad that i cant access some of the content.
It was the item qualities and durability mod that broke the weapons in KRPG.

Old One's Army is bugged but not completely broken:
  • You can destroy the enemy portals if you're not careful.
  • Some enemies don't even target the Crystal, they just walk away from it
The first wave (as soon as you get access to it) is completable as long as you don't destroy both of the enemy portals. Unsure about the other waves, will update this in the future.

hi, i have an problem. i want to create a server with a frien with kalciphozs, torium, thremor and calamity, but when i create the world it has very low fps or slow motion game, but on single player it plays well. please what can i do?

Hello I am using another mod that levels me up and it seems whenever my health goes above a limit in this mod, I lose 1 hp even though my max health is above that limit. Can you make a fix?

there's a bit of a mod conflict with the Antiaris mod where the iron coins get replaced with regular gold in the Adventurer's shop.

hi, i have an problem. i want to create a server with a frien with kalciphozs, torium, thremor and calamity, but when i create the world it has very low fps or slow motion game, but on single player it plays well. please what can i do?

This is a known problem, which, as far as I know, will be fixed in the next update.

Hello I am using another mod that levels me up and it seems whenever my health goes above a limit in this mod, I lose 1 hp even though my max health is above that limit. Can you make a fix?

This mod already has some problems regarding the vanilla max health cap. Hope it will be changed in the next update, playing on expert with other mods makes it really hard, when it already caps at around 2000 health.

I downloaded the mod, started playing and everything seemed pretty cool. I was looking forward to what the mod could offer until I noticed I was missing some hits.
That instantly ruined it for me. I can't stand games where missing attacks due to RNG is considered gameplay.

Is there a way to disable this part of the mod?

I downloaded the mod, started playing and everything seemed pretty cool. I was looking forward to what the mod could offer until I noticed I was missing some hits.
That instantly ruined it for me. I can't stand games where missing attacks due to RNG is considered gameplay.

Is there a way to disable this part of the mod?
I don't think there is though there is a stat you can raise to keep from missing.

Help I cant see the gui of inventory
[doublepost=1514771684,1514771263][/doublepost]When i try build the mod source they say error CS1703: An assembly with the same identity 'Ionic.Zip.Reduced, Version=1.9.1.8, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=edbe51ad942a3f5c' has already been imported. Try removing one of the duplicate references.

While this is a very good mod that shapes gameplay into something really different I don't understand why making this was without multiplayer support in the first place. Hope it will be supported in future.

Encountered 3 bugs so far, 2 of them compatibility errors:

1. When I used this with Terraria Overhaul, it ran fine but I got a HUGE error message regarding a stone sword weapon from this mod, which appeared in the middle of the screen mid-gameplay in white text with no background box behind it. I never saw an error message appear this way before in Terraria, so I assume it's either coming from this mod, or Terraria Overhaul. But it happened as soon as I tried using the item. Couldn't paste the message nor screen-cap it before it went away sadly, but it was a very long message (it covered the upper half of my entire screen in-game) referring to a texture problem with Terraria Overhaul while trying to use a weapon from this mod. This did not happen a second time or with any other weapons so far.

2. While it's been mentioned already, thought I'd also report I'm seeing that compatibility bug with Thorium where inspiration notes wrongfully appear in the inventory, rather than as an immediate replenishing item. Never saw this happen until installing this mod today.

3. In the level-up screen, when you highlight any of the 3 paths that light-up the eyes on the skull, the glowing eye graphics do not align with the skull, and appear a good length to the lower-right outside of the skull. I have a 2560p monitor, but I'm playing Terraria at 1280x720 with default zoom settings.

Only other issue I have with the mod is balance. More options in the .json config file would be a great improvement, such as adding a value to change how fast a character can level -- it feels far too fast to me, and that would be the perfect to see a way to customize it. Other than the above, everything is going great so far and it's has been a lot of fun!

Last edited:
I'm not sure that it's this mod's fault or it conflicts with some mod but something strange happens with item frames (whenever I re-enter my world with more than two item frames with any items in them they get replaced in some order) and any world I play on eventually becomes unloadable and I lose all my progress over and over. It just says: Load failed! No backup found. I'm playing with: Kalciphoz's RPG Mod, Boss Checklist, imkSushi's Mod, Calamity Mod, Recipe Browser, Which Mod Is This From?, Infinity - Endless Items, MaxStackPlus, WingSlot. Any ideas why would this happen?

Okay. I totally have no idea what happens. I had one unloadable world and played in a different one. Expectedly, it became unloadable too and what I noticed was that the old unloadable world is now loadable and basically is the newest one which one is unloadable now instead of the old one. (Applause to the ones who understood.)

Back
Top Bottom