Texture Pack KATTUI - A Terraria Interface Pack by Techdude594 and Kiddles

What do you think of this UI pack?

• Total voters
I've noticed that you didn't label the zip files correctly.
They should have Images for the folder in the zip file instead of like Option 3
Cause if you look at the example file provided at the experimental features post it has it as.
Texture Pack.zip with Images inside that zip file.
So you either might want to edit the zip files in the download page on Dropbox or have them still as option 1 - 3 but with the correct
file within each one.

I've noticed that you didn't label the zip files correctly.
They should have Images for the folder in the zip file instead of like Option 3
Cause if you look at the example file provided at the experimental features post it has it as.
Texture Pack.zip with Images inside that zip file.
So you either might want to edit the zip files in the download page on Dropbox or have them still as option 1 - 3 but with the correct
file within each one.
I am aware of this. The reason why we didn't change the names was to prevent the options from getting confused with each other. All you have to do is change the name, and you should be good!

i've been :red:ing around with this trying to put the hud and that type of stuff to work,but i for some reason just cant....the font works fantasticly,but the hud and the item slots just dont want to work...pliss help

i've been :red:ing around with this trying to put the hud and that type of stuff to work,but i for some reason just cant....the font works fantasticly,but the hud and the item slots just dont want to work...pliss help
did you put the files within a zip file and placed that zip file in this folder.
C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Terraria
And also you need to have the experimental feature is turned on.
To do this you need to edit the config.json file with notepad++
Once you do that it should work.

Hey guys! It's been a while since 1.2 launched! Hope you guys are enjoying it! Today, I'd like to talk about the future of the texture pack! First, there will be a hot-fix going live, v1.2.0.1. This hotfix will allow you guys to simply put the zip files into C:/Documents/MyGames/Terraria. I forgot to rename the files, my apologies! So with that hot-fix going live soon, I would like to talk about v1.3! 1.3 will add new options, fonts, and cursors, normal stuff by now. But the main focus of 1.3 will be crossovers! We will be supporting multiple texture packs with our interface pack, such as Pixely Perfect and Terrafine! We just need to wait until that is complete! So don't worry, this pack isn't going anywhere any time soon! We will always keep this pack up to date with the latest Terraria updates, and we will be supporting Terraria : Otherworld, and Terraria 2! Finally, we are beginning work on a secret project, Project Ancient. We will leave it at that for now, but it's going to something big guys! Stay tuned for the future!

EDIT: v1.2.0.1 is live! Enjoy the hot-fix!

Last edited:
I'm using the 3rd option.
And tbh it's really worth it to use these over the default look.
Now I'm not hating on the default UI look, it's just from time to time you need a change, cause it gets boring looking at the same thing over and over again.

I'm using the 3rd option.
And tbh it's really worth it to use these over the default look.
Now I'm not hating on the default UI look, it's just from time to time you need a change, cause it gets boring looking at the same thing over and over again.
It does get a bit boring, and I do enjoy the look of option 3, though my go-to is option 1, since its so simple. Also, I can't STAND the default font, its really ugly in my opinion.

2.) Take one of the zip files, and place them into C:/Documents/mygames/Terraria . NOTE: You must rename the folder to Texture Pack.zip.

Am I unpacking the zip file to get a folder and renaming it or am I renaming the file from texture pack.zip.zip to texture pack.zip?

2.) Take one of the zip files, and place them into C:/Documents/mygames/Terraria . NOTE: You must rename the folder to Texture Pack.zip.

Am I unpacking the zip file to get a folder and renaming it or am I renaming the file from texture pack.zip.zip to texture pack.zip?
No, you are simply placing the file into your documents folder :)
[doublepost=1482373965,1482373935][/doublepost]Nice trolls, three have chosen the worst option, wonder who?

ok then, I guess I'm doing something wrong because I'm not noticing anything different. I'll try again. Trying for option 3. There's a file Texture Pack.zip.zip in the "Option 3 'Refinement'" folder. I copied that file and renamed it to Texture Pack.zip in my C:\Users\...\Documents\My Games\Terraria folder. Not seeing anything different so far.

Back
Top Bottom