PC Keyboard Controls Refusing to Work

Marcus101RR

Master of Ravens
Terraria: 1.4.0.4
Graphics: NVidia GTX 960
Driver: 446.14

RAM: 16 GB G.SKILL 1366
CPU: Ryzen 2700X

Downgraded to 445.87, Keyboard controls resume to work normally.

UPDATE: Once again went back to playing Detroit, and it seems the issue is back again, on this old driver now. Something i being installed that is overwriting keyboard controls

This is probably the first time I have ever encountered an issue. I was on 442 Driver version before I upgraded, but one of my games required me to update. Immediately upon launching Terraria from this new driver, keyboard controls are experiencing a lag-like delay, but require you to press more buttons to actually make my character move. Analysis shows:

If I want to move left, I have to press Left and then Up to make my character go in that direction, while Right I have to press down.

If I use controller, it works fine. All controls on controller worked. I have already tried deleting entire Terraria Folder, Removing Profile Json files, and any modifications. This is an odd issue, I only need confirmation that I am not the only one experiencing this issue on this specific Driver (if not the card as well).

If you are experiencing this on other setups go post your details. Debating on going back to old driver, rather play Terraria than be able to play a newer game over this driver.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom