Other Keyboard shortcuts to toggle ruler / paint sprayer (etc)

ShadowTiger

Duke Fishron
Forgive me if this already has one, but is there a way to create a rebindable keyboard shortcut for any of the abilities given to us by the Ruler / Paint sprayer / Grand Design?

I'm watching all of these people that make such amazing use of their tools, and they tend to toggle them so often to make one material or other brown or gray, but they keep having to go into the corner to toggle it.

I'll probably also suggest a paint slot for the UI as well, but what do I know. :p

I use mineral spirits after a complete and thorough cleaning. They are stored inside. I have three machines all stored the same way. As my business has shifted more toward high-end wall covering installation the airless sprayers get used less and less. Last year I rustproofed the undercarriage of my Rubicon with a Titan sprayer that wasn't used in probably ten years. Graco Paint Sprayer or Airless Paint Sprayer which one is the best? Please give me your suggestion.
I think you’re in the wrong place... this forum is for the video game Terraria, not actual paint sprayers.

Back
Top Bottom