tModLoader Khaelis' Potion Expansion Mod!

Would you like me to add a spoiler list listing all items added in this mod?

• Yes, please! I wish to be spoiled!

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • NO! I want to discover it all on my own!

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Khaelis' Potion Expansion Mod, version 1.1.2 released!

Changelog:
- @Eli10293 resprited the extracts, and have now been added.

Extracts.png

Would it be possible to make the Bouncy Potions actually make you bounce? It seems strange that they don't do that when Featherfall potions have pretty much the exact same purpose.

Would it be possible to make the Bouncy Potions actually make you bounce? It seems strange that they don't do that when Featherfall potions have pretty much the exact same purpose.

I tried, but it was being really stubborn. I essentially made it like the Featherfall Potion, but without the floaty effect and it negates fall damage.

It would be neat if the Bouncy Potion could stack with the Frog Leg accessory though that might be difficult to implement.

It does, to my knowledge. You should get the autojump buff and negated damage buff if both are used.

It does, to my knowledge. You should get the autojump buff and negated damage buff if both are used.
What I meant is that your jump height would be increased when you have the Frog Leg and the Bouncy Potion together.

What I meant is that your jump height would be increased when you have the Frog Leg and the Bouncy Potion together.

Bouncy Potion only negates fall damage, it doesn't provide a boost to jump height.

The Dragoon Potion does stack with it, though. You can jump pretty high if you use both. XD

I wanted to say the manaforce potions are kinda weak. I'd much prefer if they granted a mana use reduction over boosting mana amounts. Finding actual mana reduction items is a pain for a lot of mages, and this would be an awesome change. Or create a potion that also added reduction in general. Great mod otherwise.

Put this into the thread for those who want to show support for them to put it into their signatures

Code:
[URL=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/khaelis-potion-expansion-mod.44450/][img]http://i.imgur.com/sZQWH3s.png[/img][/URL]

Just wanted to say that developement on this mod has slowed down greatly. I've hit a bit of a dead end with ideas and my coding abilities, so it will be a while before this gets additional items.

On a side note, the mod has over 5500 downloads. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom