tModLoader Khaelis' Potion Expansion Mod!

Would you like me to add a spoiler list listing all items added in this mod?

• Yes, please! I wish to be spoiled!

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • NO! I want to discover it all on my own!

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The potions don't have there durations written down like the vanilla potions,
Would be nice to have.

Honestly I felt that it wasn't really needed, since they all last about the same amount of time and once you use one, you know how long it will last.

Honestly I felt that it wasn't really needed, since they all last about the same amount of time and once you use one, you know how long it will last.

It does help to plan out how many you will need for a fight without wasting materials, though.

I have a suggestion. Perhaps, we could get Flasks which work for Ranged attacks?
For Bullets we would have Gunpowder, which would give bullets effects like cursed fire, nanomites and all that stuff. Maybe, add new ones! Like Shadofwlame, Frostbite, and others.
For Arrows we would have Oil, which would give arrows and the Stake Launcher effects like cursed fire, etc. Maybe, you could also add unique effects, like Glowing Oil, which will create a glowing explosion where the arrow lands, or maybe add stuff like "Arrow Ropes" which would allow you to shoot out an arrow and set a rope coil at the place where the arrow would land.
For Rockets we would have Fuel, maybe? Perhaps fuel that gives the rocket more speed or other stuff.

I have a suggestion. Perhaps, we could get Flasks which work for Ranged attacks?
For Bullets we would have Gunpowder, which would give bullets effects like cursed fire, nanomites and all that stuff. Maybe, add new ones! Like Shadofwlame, Frostbite, and others.
For Arrows we would have Oil, which would give arrows and the Stake Launcher effects like cursed fire, etc. Maybe, you could also add unique effects, like Glowing Oil, which will create a glowing explosion where the arrow lands, or maybe add stuff like "Arrow Ropes" which would allow you to shoot out an arrow and set a rope coil at the place where the arrow would land.
For Rockets we would have Fuel, maybe? Perhaps fuel that gives the rocket more speed or other stuff.

Ammo doesn't need flasks. Ammo has specialized ammo (Cursed, Ichor, etc) for a reason.

The Oil idea I could possibly work with, but it'll be a while before I figure how to get it to work.

Ammo doesn't need flasks. Ammo has specialized ammo (Cursed, Ichor, etc) for a reason.

The Oil idea I could possibly work with, but it'll be a while before I figure how to get it to work.
Well, guess so. But, what about the rope arrow thing? Wouldn't that be a great idea for travelin in caves? While I do realize that this mod is not actually about stuff like that, but, I have no idea why I even said it here, soo..

Well, guess so. But, what about the rope arrow thing? Wouldn't that be a great idea for travelin in caves? While I do realize that this mod is not actually about stuff like that, but, I have no idea why I even said it here, soo..

Don't think it really fits in with the theme of this mod. :b

Just posting to let everyone know I do have some ideas in the works, but they're going to take me a long time to get done. I haven't really had a lot of time to do my own thing lately.

poor idea

Right, so if you actually want to contribute to a thread like this, you're going to have to post constructive criticism instead of a short insult to the thread. This way you can avoid arguments with people in the thread, and continue proper discussion as a whole. If you have any questions, please refer to the second link on my signature. Thanks.

Thanks for the support everyone. I've just learned to ignore people who do that.

On a side note.. Unfortunately I really have not been updating this much the last month or so. A lot of stuff going on in the real world that take massive priority (as well as having Monster Hunter Generations consuming my soul).

I did create one new potion, but in its current state its incredibly buggy and will likely be scraped.

also names for the potions
super ironskin potion > adamantite skin
super regen potion > regrowth potion
super archery potion > balista potion
super ammo conservation potion > reloaders potion
super crate potion > super box crate potion(reference to super crate box)
super fishing potion > net potion
super endurance potion > perseverance potion
super lifeforce > vitality of the gods potion
super magic power potion > arcana potion
super mana regen potion > soul regrowth potion
super mining potion > excavator potion
super rage potion > fury potion
super summoning potion > overlords potion
super wrath potion > ire potion
super bewitching potion > pans fury potion
super ninja potion > ninjitsu masters potion
super sniper potion > marksman potion
super penetration potion> armor breaker potion
super stamina potion > energy potion
super artillery potion > nukem potion
super fearless potion > dauntless potion
super manaforce potion > soul of the gods potion
also potion ideas and names for them
can we bring back the super battle potion but have it up the cap to 100 (rather than get rid of it altogether, which was a dumb idea for obvious reasons) and have the flavor text "not reccomended for the unprepared and buisness machines" (better name: war potion)
a super spelunker potion that lets you see the border of blocks (better name: caver potion)

Back
Top Bottom