tModLoader Khaelis' Potion Expansion Mod!

Would you like me to add a spoiler list listing all items added in this mod?

• Yes, please! I wish to be spoiled!

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • NO! I want to discover it all on my own!

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0/10 no Super Recall Potion
Jokes aside, the mod looks cool but most of the potions are not that useful. As they can only be used for a certain weapon type or give you the ability an accessory already gives you. Extra minions are always useful though

Unfortunately I have no way of uploading it for download any other way; the mod browser was the only way I could distribute this. Sorry for vanishing and replying so slowly. I've been dealing with a lot in my personal life that last couple weeks.

As of right now, the mod browser is the only way. If it isn't working, you'll have to wait for it to be fixed.

Okay , so i actually found a way to download the mod:
1. Go to this link http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/
2. Then , in that page go to mods/
3. A giant list of mods will open , press Ctrl + F
4. Write 'Khaelis'
5. The mod will show up , click it

That's it , when you click it , the mod starts to download.
I hope this worked to someone that have my same issue!

Okay , so i actually found a way to download the mod:
1. Go to this link http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/
2. Then , in that page go to mods/
3. A giant list of mods will open , press Ctrl + F
4. Write 'Khaelis'
5. The mod will show up , click it

That's it , when you click it , the mod starts to download.
I hope this worked to someone that have my same issue!
it downloaded because the browser is up again XD, it wouldnt work if the browser was down

Hi there, are there any plans to update this to the new version of TML? Just asked cause I don't see any info about this one way or another.. :)

Thanks!

Well, I've finally had some time to get around to making this mod work again, and unfortunately with all the changes to tModLoader, this mod no longer works and all the coding has to be redone, which I just don't have the time for at all.

I'm sorry for letting everyone down, but there isn't much I can do at this point in time.

Reactions: 000
Well, I've finally had some time to get around to making this mod work again, and unfortunately with all the changes to tModLoader, this mod no longer works and all the coding has to be redone, which I just don't have the time for at all.

I'm sorry for letting everyone down, but there isn't much I can do at this point in time.
Oh... well , thanks , this mod was pretty good.

No worries! This is, after all, entirely a voluntary effort so just the fact that you released this mod to begin with is cool. :)

Hopefully in the future you'll have time to port it over!

If you want you could send me the code to check If I can help you update it. I don't promise I'll be able to but I can try.

Back
Top Bottom