1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
?

What "class" do you prefer to play in Terraria?

1. Melee

20.0%
  2. Ranged

24.0%
  3. Mage

22.9%
  4. Summoner

7.6%
  5. What class? I'm a builder!

25.5%
  1. steampunk gamez

steampunk gamez Terrarian

It was pretty nice I liked the windmill and the little bridge

Khaios likes this.
  2. steampunk gamez

steampunk gamez Terrarian

What’s your YouTube channel? Flor3nce2456
    I will subscribe to you and like any video I watch

3. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

Exploding kittens? o_O

4. azekill_DIABLO

azekill_DIABLO Eye of Cthulhu

I checked and devs mentioned dynamite kittens or Something similar. Why would you ask? I have no idea what the devs did when they thought to add this :D

5. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

I only asked because that's one spoiler I hadn't heard of, hahaha

azekill_DIABLO likes this.
  6. azekill_DIABLO

English grammar is though I actually meant to say: "why?" you could ask to the devs?
    help me xD

Khaios likes this.
  7. ps3wolvrine14

ps3wolvrine14 Dungeon Spirit

The spoiler was that you could catch bunnies, (already possible) strap dynamite to them (same) but now you can release these bunnies into the world like fluffy grenades .

Khaios likes this.
  8. azekill_DIABLO

Oh nice! I also saw redigit saying yes to explosive cats on the discord. I'll play thrower for sure with this lovely weapon.

/enough of offtopic let's not pollute this nice thread ;)

9. ps3wolvrine14

ps3wolvrine14 Dungeon Spirit

They are doing away with that so you'd have to be in a modded game, which honestly throwing weapons should be for the melee class simply because apart from beams they dont get any distance. And the good melee beams are on late-game items.

10. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

To anyone who's been asking for download links for my older builds, I have great news! Furyforged just found a zipped folder containing the Terraria 1.2 builds that I had lost! So, they are once again available for download :D
    I've updated the original post in this thread with a download link, but you can also get them here, if you're interested ^.^

11. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

Hello Terrarians! My YouTube channel hit a milestone this weekend, and in celebration, I thought I'd rebuild the build that started getting me attention in the Terraria Community: the Castle in the Clouds! The spoiler below has a full image of the build, but if you'd like to see it built, you can find the video in this thread's original post ^.^ Hope you enjoyed the re-envisioning of this build with my current build style and newer mats! Glad it didn't take me 6 months to build this time, hehehe.

Castle in the Clouds Rebuilt Full.png

12. Xlr8tor

Xlr8tor Terrarian

@Khaios congratulations for the 5k actually 5.6k even, I look a little at your content and I like your style like no other, apparently other people like it. so congratulations, this number of subscribers is well merited. :merchantwink:

Khaios likes this.
  13. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

Thank you! ^.^

14. azekill_DIABLO

If you pass like 20 milestones, what will this castle even look like? a full city? can't wait to see that!

15. Khaios

Khaios Retinazer

Hahaha >.< And at the rate my channel's growing, I'm going to hit at least two more milestones before the end of the year :eek: