Khaios' Build Spectacle

What "class" do you prefer to play in Terraria?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like these builds! They're all so well built, but my two favorites are the Traveling Merchant Caravan, because that's how a Nomadic Merchant would set up shops, and the Demolitionist Mine, because the detail and size, those are cool!

What kind of block / item did you used in the travelling merchant's caravan campfire? *Plus some snips*
*Massive snipping*

Yes, Florence was right on all accounts. Only thing I'd add is that I actuated the living mahogany to get it the darker shade of red. Thanks for answering the questions, Puppy ^.^

I like these builds! They're all so well built, but my two favorites are the Traveling Merchant Caravan, because that's how a Nomadic Merchant would set up shops, and the Demolitionist Mine, because the detail and size, those are cool!

Thank you kindly! I'm glad you like them ^.^ Personally, I'm really pleased with those two as well.

--------------------------------
Today's NPC showcase was quite a challenge! Up today is the Skeleton Merchant. Since I had already decided that all NPC's will be making it into the final screenshot, that meant some planning ahead on my part for this build. I stuffed my inventory and piggy bank full of as many materials I could think of, whether or not I ended up using them. I dug down to the cavern layer, and made the type of farm you'd typically see to farm mimics.

After chugging a few hunter potions, I eventually had the merchant spawn. I forced him into the middle of the farm, and built a tiny box around him. After clearing away the farm, I began the process of building the cavern around him, being extra careful to keep him in my screen the entire time, so he couldn't despawn. It was a pretty fun build! Hope you all enjoy it ^.^ You can find extra images of me capturing the merchant in the original post.

Skeleton Merchant.jpg

I love how you added depth to the background. I think the curtains are done extremely well as well. Also, I love the stalactites you made.

I love how you added depth to the background. I think the curtains are done extremely well as well. Also, I love the stalactites you made.

Thanks!
Really digging these builds!
Thank you ^.^ Right back at you. Your houses rock!

--------------------------------
Hello Terrarians, just popping in on to tell you that I won't be uploading any NPC builds for nearly a week. Leaving today for the first of two holiday travels, and since I play on a desktop, building will be out of the question. Driving up to my in-law's. We should be back on the 27th, and I can post a few more builds before we fly up north to my parent's place for New Years. See you all in a few days! Happy building ^.^

I wondered why I had not been seeing anything from you and it turns out you'd moved threads D:

Everything still looks as awesome as usual and I love the new logo and borders you did for it c:

Also can I just say your pirate cove build up there for the Pirate NPC is just the greatest most amazing thing ever? I would love to see a future expansion on that but I have a love for pirate related builds so I'm just a little biased.

Did you just get a million alerts Khaios? That's what happens when my alerts fail and I come back to your thread to see oh so many wonderful new builds to gaze over. I was liking them so fast I think I liked/unliked/liked some of them too. `:D

The igloo!! My favorite so much. And the Skeleton Merchant's lair is outstanding. The opening to the cave on the Pirate build being a skull, ahh. Just too much good stuff.

Thank you all, and Happy (belated) Holidays to you as well! ^.^

Yes, I was being super sneaky when I came back from a broken computer, and I started a new thread ;D
I'm glad you like the new stuff! I really like several of the builds in this NPC series, and while I want to keep them relatively small for now, expanding some of them in the future is definitely something I've considered (especial the pirate's cover--I'm rather fond of that skull, and I'd like to do a larger build with it).

Don't worry, I rather enjoy when I get like spammed! I'm glad you're liking the new builds, and I'm doubly happy that your favorite is the igloo build. I was worried that it would be "too simple" for what people expect from me now a days ^.^ Hopefully you'll enjoy my future builds just as much ;D

Thank you! ^.^

--------------------------
Finally back from my vacation! My wife and I had loads of fun, but I'm really glad to be back home ^.^
Today, I bring the continuation of my NPC showcase series!
I'm going to try my best to get another one uploaded tomorrow, but I'm still catching up on real life things, so no promises ;D

As per the usual, the OP has been updated to include this build. Hope you all enjoy ^.^
Cyborg.jpg

Hello fellow Terrarians! ^.^

This week is going to be a short break from my NPC showcase. As you may or may not know, I have been starting to work on a side project with @Flippi to contribute builds to help update Super Terraria World. It started with my lumbermill build before the holidays, and this week will be spent on update builds for the map. For today, I'll be sharing the mining town of Sivania. Don't mind the separated screenshots. Capture mode decided it didn't like all of the paint that I use, and I was feeling too lazy to stitch screenshots together. Hope you all enjoy! Stay tuned for more update screenshots for STW over the next week, and if you're interested, feel free to check out the mod, and play it for yourself!

Vineyard.png

Sivania 1.jpg
Sivania 2.jpg
Sivania 3.jpg
Sivania 4.jpg
Sivania 5.jpg
Sivania 6.jpg

I love windmills. And the house by the bridge is my favorite. The roofline, fireplace, doors upstairs as if they lead inside to other rooms. Really nice.
Thanks! I'm glad you like the build ^.^ Don't hesitate to check out the mod, once my build has been uploaded (should be the end of this week).
Damn homie! That :red: looks amazing :)

Makes me wanna build again!
Yes, you should definitely start building again! The world needs more Ballin' Houses by you! ^.^

This is all too clever... I love it.
Banners as meat, Purple rain wallpaper as chain link fence, nuff said.
Thank you! Though, I have to admit the purple rain idea isn't mine. I picked it up from @rulick15

These are quite stunning! Windmill is sooo pretty!
Thank you, though they are nowhere near as stunning as your pixel art. I'm happy you like them, tho ^.^

----------------------------------
Good evening Terrarians!
Another Super Terraria World update build today!
This is a remake of the slime-mushroom cavern in Sivania, which is the first quest you would take part in.
Why is there slime in the cave? Well, I should suggest you take a look at the mod to find out :p

Sivania Mushroom Cave.jpg

Just a short blip today, and not much else. I'm going to be working heavily on the underground portion of Sivania's mine, and I don't know that I'll have any screenshots available today ^.^

For now, here's STW's new guide house, as well as an entrance to a future dungeon below the town's well ;D

Guide's Beach Hut.jpg
Well Dungeon Entrance.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom