Khaios' Build Spectacle

What "class" do you prefer to play in Terraria?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Khaios, I'm trying to make a Steampunk themed build. How should I design the windows?
That really depends on your style more than anything. Personally, I'd use a fair bit of stained glass windows, though if you opt to use normal glass windows I'd recommend painting them to match whatever color scheme you go with. It will provide a subtle, yet pleasant tint to the glass. A frame is good for these as well. Copper or tin plating could work for this. Actuated blocks could be used to give the frame slopes as well. I'd also recommend going with round-ish windows, if at all possible.

Ok I finished my steampunk house, Khaios what do you think?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200319-154931_Terraria.jpg
    Screenshot_20200319-154931_Terraria.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 509
Looking good! I'm also extra impressed by anyone that builds on mobile. It's so difficult for me, haha.

It's quite easy when you get used to the controls which took me a month. Also Mobile has a huge lack of blocks to build with so I'm limited to using what we currently have. Hopefully Mobile will get pc content soon, especially since I want to experience The Old One's Army.

It's quite easy when you get used to the controls which took me a month. Also Mobile has a huge lack of blocks to build with so I'm limited to using what we currently have. Hopefully Mobile will get pc content soon, especially since I want to experience The Old One's Army.

Also Mobile doesn't have mods yet so I had to gather all the materials. I went through alot of pain gathering my materials. I fought off Pirate Invasions, Martians, Bosses and had to build during Solar Eclipses and Blood Moons. But it was worth it seeing my creations before my eyes.
Also if you don't mind me asking, when is your next npc themed houses video? I find tons of inspiration from those houses you build for the npcs.

Also Mobile doesn't have mods yet so I had to gather all the materials. I went through alot of pain gathering my materials. I fought off Pirate Invasions, Martians, Bosses and had to build during Solar Eclipses and Blood Moons. But it was worth it seeing my creations before my eyes.
Also if you don't mind me asking, when is your next npc themed houses video? I find tons of inspiration from those houses you build for the npcs.
I'm currently getting over a cold, which is why I haven't posted videos in a week. I'm hoping to have a new video out Sunday or Monday, and likely will do the next npc houses video next week as well.

Hey Khaos! I'm a huge fan and LOVE building on Terraria. But, I'm on mobile. Currently, you can't get mods or anything on the mobile platform to help you with building. Is there any way that I could make building amazing builds like yours on mobile easier?

Hey Khaos! I'm a huge fan and LOVE building on Terraria. But, I'm on mobile. Currently, you can't get mods or anything on the mobile platform to help you with building. Is there any way that I could make building amazing builds like yours on mobile easier?
Unfortunately, my experience with mobile is rather limited. It's a difficult platform for me to build on as well, but not due to the lack of mods, but just because I find the controls awkward to use (for me). You definitely don't need to have access to mods to be successful in building. The most difficult thing you can do will be obtaining materials. Luckily, mobile is capable of downloading external worlds. I recommend searching for an all-items map (make sure it's for version 1.3.0 and not anything higher). These maps usually have a massive quantity of every material for you to grab from chests, which will save you a lot of time in building.

Unfortunately, my experience with mobile is rather limited. It's a difficult platform for me to build on as well, but not due to the lack of mods, but just because I find the controls awkward to use (for me). You definitely don't need to have access to mods to be successful in building. The most difficult thing you can do will be obtaining materials. Luckily, mobile is capable of downloading external worlds. I recommend searching for an all-items map (make sure it's for version 1.3.0 and not anything higher). These maps usually have a massive quantity of every material for you to grab from chests, which will save you a lot of time in building.
Thank you! I really appreciate your help and can't wait for your next video!

Hey khaios how do i make a good lab the one i jave now is nice but my dome sucks
Sorry, but that's a little hard to answer. It really depends on what you're trying to go for. To make it look like a lab, your furniture and block choices will be important, but that all really boils down to what style of lab you're going for. Like medieval/fantasy, modern, futuristic, or anything else. It's entirely up to you, and there's no right or wrong way to do it. Sorry I can't give a more specific answer, as it largely depends on you as the builder >.<

it's always sunny in philadelphia Charlie Day Rob McElhenney its ...

What was the wallpaper that you used in in the doorway to the secret area at the last golf hole (surrounded by the gemstone locks in the underworld)?

It's sparkling and I want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom