Khaios' Build Spectacle

What "class" do you prefer to play in Terraria?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice use of ropes.

Nice use of everything.

really love the vibe of that build.

Thank you both ^.^
-----------------------

Alright, NPC Showcase time! I honestly didn't think I was going to be able to upload anything new tonight. A really unexpected busy day today. That, and I spent way more time on this build than I originally intended. It just kind of kept going. I forced myself to end the mineshafts abruptly, or I was at risk of building this over several days. Originally, I said I'd be releasing two of these a day, but I forgot to take into account real life, so I think one a day will be more accurate. Sorry about the deceit!

I hope you all enjoy the next addition to the NPC Showcase: Demolitionist's Mine. Don't forget to check the original post for night screenshots, if you're into that sort of thing ^.^
Demolitionist Day.jpg

omg, coins for coal...
it begins to feel repetitive commenting here everyday saying how awesome your builds are, but i still feel the need to do so!
Haha, thanks ^.^ I always appreciate knowing that people like my work.
---------------------
Right about now, I SHOULD be posting the next part of my build series, however I had to make an emergency trip out to Las Vegas and back, for family reasons. That was nearly a 10 hour drive I wasn't expecting to do >.< I'm a ways into the next build, but there is no way I'll be done before midnight. While I'm building, I happened to pick up a bow, so I thought I'd put it on, and show you how pretty I am. Also, a small spoiler of the next build! Can you guess which NPC it will be? ^.^

I'll have it finished by tomorrow for sure. The hard part of the build is out of the way, and it's down to just tedious details ;D See you all then!

Oh, if you don't like spoilers, and don't want the final product ruined, I suggest you don't open this ↓ ^.^
KBS Spoiler.jpg

Ahoy, me hearties! That's right, it's time for the Pirate's NPC showcase! This one was a doozy. First time building palm trees, camera mode wasn't playing nice, so I had to stitch these together, and I spent HOURS on the sku....well, you'll see ^.^ Enjoy! Keep your eyes peeled for more NPC's to come ^.^

Pirate Day.jpg

Ahoy, me hearties! That's right, it's time for the Pirate's NPC showcase! This one was a doozy. First time building palm trees, camera mode wasn't playing nice, so I had to stitch these together, and I spent HOURS on the sku....well, you'll see ^.^ Enjoy! Keep your eyes peeled for more NPC's to come ^.^

Doge.gif
So detail, Such shading
Many ballance, Much actautors
Very blocks.
NICDWR.png

Last edited:
My doge is not scaring you. He's just awed by your artwork, master
oDfgfh94YXX7k4fbiUw8rXmVxONna0GQ8Ea5atRhm-A=w40-h34-no
I was just kidding, you didn't have to throw him in a spoiler ^.^ haha

Silly me, I thought it was going to be the arm's dealer's house...
The arms dealer...I'm lucky my random number generator hasn't selected him yet, cause I have no idea what I'm going to do for him yet >.<

--------------
Apparently while I was off building the other houses, the crimson decided to get cozy with my traveling merchant's caravan. It's also creeping awfully close to the mine. Time for some heavy TEdit! Bye bye crimson!
Crimson Trader Attack.png

Last edited:
These builds are very cool!
I like your building tips :p
No wonder rulick is the best builder on Aurora.

Your builds are amazing! The creativity you have is really stunning. I really like the Pirate's Treasure Trove. Would love to have a walk there :)
Thank you! Give me a couple more weeks to finish this series, then I'll add the world for download, and you can walk through it ^.^

These builds are very cool!
I like your building tips :p
No wonder rulick is the best builder on Aurora.
Haha, thanks ^.^ But, Rulick is a phenomenal builder, simply from his own hard work. I have nothing to do with his skill ;)

-----------------------------
Okay, so when I started this build series, I told myself I was going to bust out small builds, nothing grand, to help me get used to Terraria again. I was of to a good start in that regard, but the demolitionist's mine doubled the size I wanted. Then, I got to the pirate, and it doubled the size of the mine! So, I've decided to tone it down a bit for now. I'm not saying that I won't build any more large NPC showcases, because when I'm really feeling into a build, I can't really help how big/small it turns out. For now, a bit smaller ^.^

Today, the fate of RNG tugged on the strings and drew the Angler. This is an NPC that I posted a build for on my old thread. Not only that, but the Angler's house is typically built on the beach, and for good reason, however I decided when I started this series that I don't want to just rebuild something I've made before, and I'd also like to step out of the norm if I can think of a way to. So, I sat and thought about other places you might see a fisherman, and I remembered the times I've gone ice fishing, so I thought I'd go with that. Enjoy ^.^

Angler Day.jpg

What kind of block / item did you used in the travelling merchant's caravan campfire?

Attachments

• 2.gif
    2.gif
    668.2 KB · Views: 675
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom