Khaios' Build Spectacle

What "class" do you prefer to play in Terraria?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone ^.^

Just a small update to the STW mod today. Here is the outpost that connects Sivania to the Ferrousanguis Kingdom. The tunnel running under the mountain is the trade route between the two factions.

Ferrousanguis Outpost 2.jpg

I've missed so much from you and all of it is simply amazing as is usual when you're involved! I'm really enjoying the things you're doing for this Super Terraria World, I may just have to check it out sometime, see what it's about. I look forward to your future builds c:

I've missed so much from you and all of it is simply amazing as is usual when you're involved! I'm really enjoying the things you're doing for this Super Terraria World, I may just have to check it out sometime, see what it's about. I look forward to your future builds c:
Thank you! Glad to see you're back! ^.^

-------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!
It's been a while since I've uploaded something, and for good reason! I've been spending the past couple of weeks working on a rather large project for Super Terraria World. I'll be uploading an album of that in the next week or so, as soon as all of the custom sprites have been coded in. For now, I thought I'd share a teaser bit of that project. Enjoy The Pit!

The Pit.jpg

Thank you! Glad to see you're back! ^.^

-------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!
It's been a while since I've uploaded something, and for good reason! I've been spending the past couple of weeks working on a rather large project for Super Terraria World. I'll be uploading an album of that in the next week or so, as soon as all of the custom sprites have been coded in. For now, I thought I'd share a teaser bit of that project. Enjoy The Pit!

Oh well that doesn't look foreboding at all. No, not one bit. Looks awesome though and I can't wait to see what unholy terror lurks within it!

TGIF Terrarians!

It's still going to be a while before I can post the large project I had been working on the past few weeks (some items are still being coded). For now, though, I'll go ahead and share the next area of the mod that I have started work on.

Have a great weekend everyone ^.^

Shipwreck 2.jpg

TGIF Terrarians!

It's still going to be a while before I can post the large project I had been working on the past few weeks (some items are still being coded). For now, though, I'll go ahead and share the next area of the mod that I have started work on.

Have a great weekend everyone ^.^

Will it be a dungeon like the pyramid? And have lots of ghost enemies or something? That would be awesome

Edit: also I couldn't help but notice that there is sail poking out of the top of the broken pole (are they called masts?)

Last edited:
Will it be a dungeon like the pyramid? And have lots of ghost enemies or something? That would be awesome

Edit: also I couldn't help but notice that there is sail poking out of the top of the broken pole (are they called masts?)

No, sadly it won't be a dungeon like the pyramid. We've had a bit of feedback from new players saying they feel lost when they are first starting out, so the shipwreck is going to be part of a new tutorial questline area. That being said, after this I will be revamping the Fjord, which means building another small dungeon.

Thanks for pointing out the sails. I failed to notice that (obviously). Oh, and you were close. The mast is the tall vertical poles, but the horizontal ones that hold the sails (which are connected to the masts) are called yards. ^.^

Almost Friday! Good morning Terrarians!

I've got a new post for you all today, though sorry it isn't that big project I've been mentioning. I'm told that everything is almost coded in, so perhaps this weekend? We will see. For now, here is some more from the tutorial area of STW!

Jungle House.jpg

Lovely as usual. That vine rope balcony is fantastic. And I'm loving those shaped windows.

really good stuff, i really like the pit, and would love to have a corruption world with it's chasms be something like that.

Hello Terrarians!

Woo, the massive project I had been working on is finally finished coding! Thank you @Flippi and @CursedMoose for coding it, and thank you @Jestex for the custom sprites!

You might have seen portions of this in Reddit over the past month, but this is the first time everything has come together. It is going to be part of an update to Super Terraria World that should be releasing this Friday!

Be warned! There are a lot of screenshots in the following spoiler. If your device doesn't handle multiple images very well, I suggest not opening it. Without further adieu, I give you STW's Praesidium Fortress in the Ferrousanguis Region!

Armory.jpg
Barracks 1.jpg
Barracks 2.jpg
Blacksmith.jpg
CO Office.jpg
CO Quarters.jpg
Drawbridge Interior.jpg
Drawbridge.jpg
Dungeons 1.jpg
Dungeons 2.jpg
Escape Tunnel 1.jpg
Escape Tunnel 2.jpg
Hospital Office.jpg
Hospital Wing.jpg
Kennels.jpg
Kitchen.jpg
Library.jpg
Mess Hall.jpg
Mountain Tunnel.jpg
Officer Quarters 2.jpg
Officer Quarters.jpg
Storage.jpg
The Pit Interior.jpg
The Pit.jpg
Training Area.jpg
Training Grounds.jpg
War Room.jpg
Watch Tower.jpg
Map.jpg

So much sexiness. It looks very nice. I really need to start this up soon.

Hooray you're alive still! I'm really loving the Crimson Area a lot.

Thanks! I'm really glad you two like it ^.^

----------------------
Happy hump day Terrarians!

You might have noticed that I have organized and condensed the original post of this thread. It was getting pretty bogged down with spoilers, and since all of the are currently part of two projects, I thought it'd be best if I made it easier to browse.

So, as far as building for Super Terraria World is concerned, I've pulled quite a bit ahead. @Flippi is pretty busy with IRL business, and so he won't be able to code the new areas I've built for a while. Because of that, I've decided to temporarily open requests again! I won't be able to take too many on, as I only have time to build for an hour or so after work, and I do still have some STW builds on my plate.

Please don't make the requests too large, as I might turn it down ;D Remember, the more detailed your request, the easier it is for me! And, as always, be patient! I'm a rather slow builder ^.^ hehe.

Also, with 1.3.1 right around the corner (hype!) I've decided that I'm going to make my first adventure map during my free time. I'm tossing a few ideas around for a theme of the map (trying to avoid ones frequently used, such as portals or legend of zelda), so if any of you have some suggestions for a theme, I'm open to ideas!

Could I get a fisherman's hut please? I cant build one without it being a fortress wall of palm wood ;-;
Are you particular on the style or theme at all? I've done a few angler houses already, and just finished a beach build, so if you're not against the idea, I'm thinking I'll do something not beach related ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom