• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Khoir Texture

Khoir

Terrarian

I will Post my Texture one by one so please wait till your love texture release

Stardust Guardian :

Female Stardust Guardian
female.png
female.png

IZANAGI Stardust Guardian
WARNING "Please Read READ ME if u want Use it"
inzagi.png

FB_IMG_15930553221814195.jpg

Summon :
Plantera Girl Summon
WARNING "Please Read READ ME if u want Use it"
For Pgymy Staff Summon
Item_1157a.png

Plantera Girl 1
PlanteraGirl.png

Plantera Girl 2
planter.png

Plantera Girl 3
plantgirl3 pre.jpg

Plantera Girl 4
planteragirl4.jpg

Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy 7 Summon
For pirate Staff summon
tifa.png

Armor and Weapon :
Night Edge
Ogre Blade
(Tactic Ogre Reference)
Item_273.png
Item_675.png

Yasuo's Sword
(My Friend Request)
Item_273a.png
Item_675a.png

Excalibur
Brunhild
(Tactic Ogre Reference)
Item_368.png
Item_674.png

Guide Texture Pack
FB_IMG_15930564250177759.jpg

FB_IMG_15930564161166319.jpg

FB_IMG_15930564224099976.jpg

FB_IMG_15930564132372978.jpg

FB_IMG_15930564187161669.jpg

FB_IMG_15930564083350603.jpg

FB_IMG_15930564316858803.jpg

PET :

My Waifu As Pet
Use Baby Grinchs Mischief Whistle to summon it
waifu.png
waifu2.png
Adult Harpy Pet
Use Birdie Rattle to Summon it
Harpy1.jpg

harpy (2).jpg

Mount :

Vortex Bike
Use Ancient Horn To summon Vortex Bike
nnnnn.jpg

if Anyone want to Fix it Feel Free to use and fix it

KhoirArT1.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Kaunisenkeli

Terrarian
The fix is very simple. You've got one folder too many. When I unzipped the archive, I found one KhoirArt folder inside another (/Terraria/ResourcePacks/KhoirArt/KhoirArt, after unpacking the archive). You only need the one that contains the Content Folder, .json file, and the icon. The system is looking for the .json in the first folder within the archive and not finding it.
The file I attached to this reply should be a fixed and working version (although it doesn't appear to work while still archived, not sure why, but unzip it and you should see the texture pack). The guardian looks lovely in-game. Good job.

Attachments

Last edited:

Khoir

Terrarian
ooooo h, e, double H E L L yes!
do u like it ? 🤣
The fix is very simple. You've got one folder too many. When I unzipped the archive, I found one KhoirArt folder inside another (/Terraria/ResourcePacks/KhoirArt/KhoirArt, after unpacking the archive). You only need the one that contains the Content Folder, .json file, and the icon. The system is looking for the .json in the first folder within the archive and not finding it.
The file I attached to this reply should be a fixed and working version (although it doesn't appear to work while still archived, not sure why, but unzip it and you should see the texture pack). The guardian looks lovely in-game. Good job.
hmm maybe my bad when compress the folder and when extract u have to extact here 🤣

I'll check it out and try to fix it so please be paient I do have the power of knowledge.

Edit:It works perfectly fine my dude I have no idea whats the issue

Last edited:
Top Bottom