Texture Pack Khoir Texture

[announcement]

Well i was decide to delete all girl texture pack that got warning from admin. thank to admin i can decide to let kid use my texture pack without being worried about half naked girl,and for adult one will become my personal use or got transfered to other web (the web can be only used by adult ofc)
oh :( well it was expected to happen eventually

[announcement]

Well i was decide to delete all girl texture pack that got warning from admin. thank to admin i can decide to let kid use my texture pack without being worried about half naked girl,and for adult one will become my personal use or got transfered to other web (the web can be only used by adult ofc)
@Khoir, thank you so much for your understanding and cooperation, and thank you and @Aurora3500 both for your professionalism as you worked together to get this sorted out. I think it’s a wonderful compromise to have a PG-13 version here, and a different version with your more adult-themed sprites hosted elsewhere.

[announcement]

Where will we be able to find your... not so terraria forum friendly content?

Where will we be able to find your... not so terraria forum friendly content?
Well I will not telling here cuz there no meaning for The Divide the Texture pack if i telling the Adult one here
maybe u can searching it from google and hoping my "adult" texturepack come out XD

UPDATE :
DMC Weapon Pack
Khoir Devil May Cry Weapon Texture Swap
List Weapon Texture Swap :
~Devil sword Dante (Unawekening) as Fiery Greatsword ~
~Devil Sword Dante (Awekening) as Flying Dragon~
~Devil Sword Sparda as Terra Blade~
~Force Edge as True Night Edge~
~Rebellion (Unawekening) as Blood Butherer~
~Rebellion (Awekening) as Starlight~
~Yamato as Star Wrath~
~Yamato as Influx Waver~

UPDATE :
DMC WEAPON PACK
~Red Queen as Fiery Greatsword~
~Blue Rose as Phoenix Blaster (Smaller)~
~Blue Rose as Venus Magnum (Large)~
~Kalina Ann as Electrosphere Laucher~
~Kalina Ann as Celebration Mk-2~
~Faust hat as Xeno Staff & Minion ~
~Summoned Sword as Sanguine Staff & Minion ~

hey dud im from the ya know, fb (if this is not allowed, reply that if it isnt, thank u) this is really nice, now that someone said that you can take off her clothes im just gonna not download it, my mom might see it. still love it

hey dud im from the ya know, fb (if this is not allowed, reply that if it isnt, thank u) this is really nice, now that someone said that you can take off her clothes im just gonna not download it, my mom might see it. still love it
for adult one search it from google i think ~ or just PM me from FB

Back
Top Bottom