Texture Pack Khoir Texture

*Megalovania stops* Oh ok you are NOT going to have a bad time as your power is to greate... but can you please at least add legs to moon lord... please...

Last edited:
yeah,i know it
but as i know,i will make it clothed cuz there no use make a sprite nude if it base sprite so what the different to other base if it not clothed ?
I wasn't saying that no nudity was a bad thing, I was informing someone that the mods won't take down this post since no rules have been broken.

*Megalovania stops* Oh ok you are NOT going to have a bad time as your power is to greate... but can you please at least add legs to moon lord... please...
you would have to shrink moonlord in order to give him legs, it think the only posible way of that happening is with mods

here some curse image made by me XD
unnamed.png

unnamed2.jpg

Thank you very much Khoir for making a legs version for my texture pack now it contains not only a tentacle version but also a version containing real legs I obviously credited you on the forum page of my texture pack.

So...I found a new way to use the texture pack without using the method said in your read me.
1.Extract the zip, i know the folder is named KhoirArt, but you must name it KhoirArt1, so when you extract another, it doesnt override the other.
2.Put those folders in the ResourcePacks folder in Games/ Terraria/ ResourcePacks.
3.Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom