Texture Pack Khoir Texture

20201126140748_1.jpg
20201126140822_1.jpg

Update :
Gawr Gura Pup Pet as Shark Pup Pet (Item : Shark Bait) < Normal Texture Pack so u just need to Extract it to your Resourcepack folder

The Plantera Girls it's not working well because there are only 2 sprites from girls 1 and 3, 2 and 4 don't show up ... 4 its okay, because I dont like to much, pretty scary i think XD

The Plantera Girls it's not working well because there are only 2 sprites from girls 1 and 3, 2 and 4 don't show up ... 4 its okay, because I dont like to much, pretty scary i think XD
drag xnb files from the texture pack to teh image folder in terraria

How u install it ?
U need to extract it and copy all xnb file
To terraria/content/images

Hey people of the commonwealth community what do you think what will my parents do if they see me using this texture pack full of lewd girls that dont cover much of their body Im 13 btw?

Hey people of the commonwealth community what do you think what will my parents do if they see me using this texture pack full of lewd girls that dont cover much of their body Im 13 btw?
go download the weapons only bcuz your parents will surely beat the crap out of you, because you are extremely young for that

Back
Top Bottom