Texture Pack Khoir Texture

New Release : :

Pet :
>Dodo Pet as Lizard Pet
>Dino Girl V.2 Pet as Baby Dinosaur

Lightpet :
>Mini Angel LightPet Fairy Princess Lightpet (EoL Pet)
>MU-12 LightPet as Flickerwick Lightpet
>Golem Girl LightPet as Toy Golem
>Suspicious Looking Eye Girl LightPet as Suspicious Looking Eye

NPC :
>Angel Girl Texture swap as Harpy
> Vodoo Demon Girl Texture swap as Vodoo Demon

hey these new texture look great, but im gonna ask if theres gonna be a more SFW texture for these, you know for the people that want to us ethese but feel uncomfortable for an almost naked body, and when i mean SFW i mean like having more clothes
btw dino girl v2 looks great and all but i saw another design that i think i prefer more what happened to that lol

hey these new texture look great, but im gonna ask if theres gonna be a more SFW texture for these, you know for the people that want to us ethese but feel uncomfortable for an almost naked body, and when i mean SFW i mean like having more clothes
btw dino girl v2 looks great and all but i saw another design that i think i prefer more what happened to that lol
u have to know nymph was Nude and it's official texture in terraria that's NSFW but no one argue or get horny by that ,
I still on work on dino girl V.1
U have to know im 18+ artist so don't hope something full clothes girl 🤣
I'm with you entirely.
I just like the mount textures.
well,it's up to u guy to like one of my work,im not force anyone to like all my work,tbh most of texture was my favorite but not all of it

u have to know nymph was Nude and it's official texture in terraria that's NSFW but no one argue or get horny by that ,
I still on work on dino girl V.1
U have to know im 18+ artist so don't hope something full clothes girl 🤣
well,it's up to u guy to like one of my work,im not force anyone to like all my work,tbh most of texture was my favorite but not all of it
ah i see then, but i think the mods are gonna go for u eventually lol, maybe someone else can resprite these to be clothed
also nice v1 aint abandoned

ah i see then, but i think the mods are gonna go for u eventually lol, maybe someone else can resprite these to be clothed
also nice v1 aint abandoned
well I hope so, just like u said i just do what i want and made what i like XD.
btw thank you for supporting me all the time bro,I really Appreciate it ~
uh lala Where can i support that work? 7u7
in Pixiv ~

This is a weird texture pack... but the people like it and the sprites are actually pretty good so keep up the um... good work? I don't know anymore...

WHAT are u mineta from MHA [its a anime] or something? dat is.. well.. I don’t wanna be mean..
hahaha i never give anyone nude texture cuz the nude one is my exclusive :v
thats like an old comment your replying lol
let him comment it :v
This is a weird texture pack... but the people like it and the sprites are actually pretty good so keep up the um... good work? I don't know anymore...
tbh i just made what i like,i don't care with anyone think about my texture,if i want i can not share anyhing again but
i know some of them supporting me and they want try my texture that's why im share it

Back
Top Bottom