Texture Pack Khoir Texture

New Release

>Grim Reaper Stardust Guardian as Stardust armor set Effect
>Goddess Stardust Guardian as Stardust armor set Effect
>Divas Light Pet as Empress Of light Pet

Oh man your amazing sprites are just amazing
When i see them on Facebook i'm like surprised for the quality of sprites you share
Keep the good work

Nice work! I'll definitely use the textures.
Also i've noticed that your player sprite is different in the divas light pet picture, it's that a texture pack? Can you share?

Also i've noticed that your player sprite is different in the divas light pet picture, it's that a texture pack? Can you share?
that player sprite is aveilable in 4chan, he didnt make the whole player sprite but he did the costume

yeah you deserve a break bcuz these texture are great : D
thank you for always supported me
Oh man your amazing sprites are just amazing
When i see them on Facebook i'm like surprised for the quality of sprites you share
Keep the good work
thank you 😁
that player sprite is aveilable in 4chan, he didnt make the whole player sprite but he did the costume
true but if u want the costume i will share it to u all
i can only share the costume.but for player model u can download it in 4chan
Please dm if u want the costume
Thanks! It's been months since i visited /tg/, didn't knew about that pack.
check it now 🤣

ah i see then, but i think the mods are gonna go for u eventually lol, maybe someone else can resprite these to be clothed
also nice v1 aint abandoned
Moderators have already deemed it appropriate enough for the forums since there's no explicit nudity, only extremely revealing clothing.

So I noticed that on some of the images you had a custom player model. Will that be available soon?
im not sure cuz that will take very long time to make it,as u know im working alone to make sprite and to make animated it and also im very busy with my work that's why im not make any progress in player custom model
Moderators have already deemed it appropriate enough for the forums since there's no explicit nudity, only extremely revealing clothing.
yeah,i know it
but as i know,i will make it clothed cuz there no use make a sprite nude if it base sprite so what the different to other base if it not clothed ?
Could you change moon lord to look like Sans from undertale and have true eyes as Gaster Blasters PLEASE!!!
im sorry i can't make that cuz my self was hate Sans and Papyrus,as u know there so many people make that in terraria texture and I think that was Cringe

Back
Top Bottom