Texture Pack Khoir Texture

I personally think it is a lovely Stardust Guardian texture. You did a great job on the design!

Though I am curious about how why the texture looks so blurry. Was the sprite scaled down from a larger image? I assume that when you mean you will be fixing it up, you mean that you will be improving the definition of the sprite?

Good luck on the rest of your texture pack! The sprites look great so far.

Must I explain why this image isn't appropriate?
Please, elucidate. I'm curious why you feel this is inappropriate. If, however, your reasoning is along the lines that you feel it's an image of a teen/child that appears sexualized, then I would suggest that those qualities exist only within your own mind and are not intrinsic to the piece itself.

For people who think this is inappropriate you need to think to yourself what khoir first thought when he made it. If hes thinking like the people who think its in inappropriate then yes its bad but to me i think its a cool and its based of a celestial from Chinese novels which is not really inappropriate in there culture. so i mean =/

I like the sprite and think it looks great.

If you ask me, disturbed is how I felt when I had that blue guardian mounting my back like i'm a holster or something. Didn't feel alright. At least with this sprite and can say "I'm giving her a piggy-back ride" or it's similar to her riding on a bike with me. There's something not quite right about that blue Guardian.

For people who think this is inappropriate you need to think to yourself what khoir first thought when he made it. If hes thinking like the people who think its in inappropriate then yes its bad but to me i think its a cool and its based of a celestial from Chinese novels which is not really inappropriate in there culture. so i mean =/
It does look cool tbh it's some of the comments that are disturbing

I personally think it is a lovely Stardust Guardian texture. You did a great job on the design!

Though I am curious about how why the texture looks so blurry. Was the sprite scaled down from a larger image? I assume that when you mean you will be fixing it up, you mean that you will be improving the definition of the sprite?

Good luck on the rest of your texture pack! The sprites look great so far.
yeah im transfrom it from large image cuz this my first texture and im still don't know how to use gimp
Must I explain why this image isn't appropriate?
hmmm explain it then
this kinda disturbed me

It looks great but I'm more disturbed by the reactions
true
Insults, the first refuge of the person with no real argument.
he just said what he want tho
Please don't force me to bother making one.
u can make it ? Then why u don't create it ?
tbh im making female stardust guardian like that cuz i know stardust guardian like a transparant,that's why im making it to sexy 🤣
And also my reference to make female stardust is angelwomen
I mean, some people back then didn't like Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel artworks, despite it being genuine (and actually kind of impressive) art. This is sort of the same for this. Some people just don't like this kind of art, just like some people don't like classical art.
hmmm so u just don't like it,then don't use it ,why u have to argue about it ?
I like the sprite and think it looks great.

If you ask me, disturbed is how I felt when I had that blue guardian mounting my back like i'm a holster or something. Didn't feel alright. At least with this sprite and can say "I'm giving her a piggy-back ride" or it's similar to her riding on a bike with me. There's something not quite right about that blue Guardian.
much better if u got followed by a girl right ? 😉
It does look cool tbh it's some of the comments that are disturbing
hahaha i can see it 🤣
ehem... i'm going to need that please
tbh i already have the nude version but that my exclusive cuz that my own design 🤣🤣
wow. very nice design. thanks u
thank you very much
A DUNGEON GUARDIAN IS COMING TO CLEAN YOU FROM YOUR SINS
hahaha u can kill me dungeon guardian cuz i already killed skeletron first :v
This is what's disturbing not the guardian this
hahaha

Sorry I'm uncultured in your eyes, while your previous arguments were good, I'm not gonna take nothin from someone who has to make insults while trying to make a statement, If YOU had half a brain in that thick skull you would have paid attention in speech class and maybe people would actually listen to you if you don't go throwing insults. Nya~

For the record. If anyone feels an image is inappropriate for our Forums, what they should do is Report and Move On so we can look into it. That means not posting on the thread about it, avoid confronting others about it, and letting us deal with it.

The current image from the Thread Creator doesn't fit the criteria of having nudity or being sexually explicit from what we can see. We will deal with it if we decide it's inappropriate.

Remove her clothes .___.

NUDE VERSION!??!?!!! MY GUY KEEPIN THE NUDE TO HIMSELF??!!?!!?

Our Forums are PG-13 in nature so we do not permit Nudity or sexually explicit imagery or text in any form. Please do not ask the Thread Creator to post a version with nudity on these Forums as it is against Forum rules.

I'm not even going to bother since it's so painfully obvious to anyone with half a brain in their skull

Sorry I'm uncultured in your eyes, while your previous arguments were good, I'm not gonna take nothin from someone who has to make insults while trying to make a statement, If YOU had half a brain in that thick skull you would have paid attention in speech class and maybe people would actually listen to you if you don't go throwing insults. Nya~

Regardless of your opinions, it is not acceptable to be disrespectful towards each other. If you cannot be respectful with your comments, they are best kept to yourself.

While the debate may have ended, it needs to be made clear going forward that it is not acceptable behavior to repeat. If it happens again it will be followed up with account action.

For the record. If anyone feels an image is inappropriate for our Forums, what they should do is Report and Move On so we can look into it. That means not posting on the thread about it, avoid confronting others about it, and letting us deal with it.

The current image from the Thread Creator doesn't fit the criteria of having nudity or being sexually explicit from what we can see. We will deal with it if we decide it's inappropriate.

Our Forums are PG-13 in nature so we do not permit Nudity or sexually explicit imagery or text in any form. Please do not ask the Thread Creator to post a version with nudity on these Forums as it is against Forum rules.

Regardless of your opinions, it is not acceptable to be disrespectful towards each other. If you cannot be respectful with your comments, they are best kept to yourself.

While the debate may have ended, it needs to be made clear going forward that it is not acceptable behavior to repeat. If it happens again it will be followed up with account action.
aight sorry

Apologies for my awkward words, ma ladie

Back
Top Bottom