Texture Pack Khoir Texture

HI i need help installing the texture pack i moved the pack to the resource folder but it still doesn't show up, if i try extracting it it also doesnt work...

adult harpy its not functional :v ...
but female stardust and my waifu pet its success applied in game .w .
bro please read the "Read me" File
HI i need help installing the texture pack i moved the pack to the resource folder but it still doesn't show up, if i try extracting it it also doesnt work...
read the "Read me " File u can some of them is need to install in different way

So for the adult harpy the only way to get it is by making another terraria folder? Is there no other way around that?

So for the adult harpy the only way to get it is by making another terraria folder? Is there no other way around that?
It not making another terraria folder it just back up it if u want to use vanilla texture again,
It a reaplacing the vanilla file to textured one

It not making another terraria folder it just back up it if u want to use vanilla texture again,
It a reaplacing the vanilla file to textured one
Because of the single object its textured and losses its vanilla textures? (curiosity)

Oh and can you please give us the link to the uhh you know which version of stardust guardian the one you keep to yourself, To do so try to add a link to a different website dont make a direct download just give us a facebook link or something like that, I'm not sure if it will work but please try I need it.

Please don’t link to anything that would be inappropriate for this site, whether it’s a direct download or a link that goes through other means.

Please don’t link to anything that would be inappropriate for this site, whether it’s a direct download or a link that goes through other means.
don't worry i never want to give nfsw to public even i have it
I know you are a great sprite artists for terraria texture packs by simply looking at this beautiful texture pack so I would like to request you to retexture empress of light into a neko please.
hmm i will thought of it
Oh and can you please give us the link to the uhh you know which version of stardust guardian the one you keep to yourself, To do so try to add a link to a different website dont make a direct download just give us a facebook link or something like that, I'm not sure if it will work but please try I need it.
i never want to share nfsw even everyone said my texture make horny

im havin issues with the plantera girl texture pack
some of the sprite are showing but some are not
Edit: Plantera Girl 2 and 3 could use better walking animations and i believe some sprites look a bit blurry (like the weapons and the stardust guardian)

Last edited:
im havin issues with the plantera girl texture pack
some of the sprite are showing but some are not
Edit: Plantera Girl 2 and 3 could use better walking animations and i believe some sprites look a bit blurry (like the weapons and the stardust guardian)
i see but that my Style of pixelart tho im not using black outline

hey i finnaly got to try out the adult harpy texture and i noticed a tiny small error with the sprite
i felt like she was kindoff to short so i decided to make her a bit taller, when i did i noticed an error with the sprite and its a bit of her wing pixel below her feet, i tought it occureed because i changed the size so i decided to put the small one again and if you zoom and watch REALLY closely you can see a pixel of her wing also below her feet
you might wanna check that out i can send u screenshot if you want
hey, think you could tell me in detail exactly how you got it to work? i havent been able to figure it out, been trying for hours and nothing is working

hey, think you could tell me in detail exactly how you got it to work? i havent been able to figure it out, been trying for hours and nothing is working
well it also didnt worked for me so i just grabbed the xnb file and putted it in the image folder of terraria

Back
Top Bottom