Texture Pack Khoir Texture

That Vortex Bike is seriously bada$$. I would love to see that as a true mount, or replacing the best mount in the game. It would be a seriously underrated thing.
well if u want to replace it to your loving mount u can work it your self it just have to copy and replace it to other sprite
hey, think you could tell me in detail exactly how you got it to work? i havent been able to figure it out, been trying for hours and nothing is working
u mean the xnb file ,u just have to copy it to image in terraria folder
well it also didnt worked for me so i just grabbed the xnb file and putted it in the image folder of terraria
nice that what i want to said
that worked, thanks for the help
nice right ,tbh i already said it in "read me" File

New Update ~

>Hornet Girl Summon and Pet For Hornet Staff
>Imp Girl Summon for Imp Staff
>The Twins Girls Summon for Optic Staff
>PusheenMare as Meowmare

New Update ~

>Hornet Girl Summon and Pet For Hornet Staff
>Imp Girl Summon for Imp Staff
>The Twins Girls Summon for Optic Staff
>PusheenMare as Meowmare
great and all but there isnt a link to download the imp one lul

How difficult would it be to apply the Vortex Bike to other mounts? It could be boosted to 80 mph with the Hexxed Branch in 1.4

How difficult would it be to apply the Vortex Bike to other mounts? It could be boosted to 80 mph with the Hexxed Branch in 1.4
tbh i can't edit the script cuz i don't know how to do that
but if edit it to replace other mount i can do that XD

tbh i can't edit the script cuz i don't know how to do that
but if edit it to replace other mount i can do that XD
Yeah, replacing the Hexxed Branch / Tree mount would be fine.
And since it keeps particle effects from original mount, I think it would keep the flame trail.

New Update ~

>Magatsu Izanagi as Stardust Guardian
>Gundam Unicorn as Dragon Pet
>Nebula Bike as Scutlix Mount
>Wind Fairy Summon For Sharkados Staff

New Update ~

>Magatsu Izanagi as Stardust Guardian
>Gundam Unicorn as Dragon Pet
>Nebula Bike as Scutlix Mount
>Wind Fairy Summon For Sharkados Staff
UMMM I have a problem XD i wanted to make a pixel art of the fairies but...... i can barley see them so i tried turning them into pngs and they still to small so i thought about editing it in photos so i can zoom more and its smaller that 50 pixels and wont work XD so could you like send me a picture of it in whatever program you used to make it? EDIT: also what is the other fairy thing in the pictures?

U mean
UMMM I have a problem XD i wanted to make a pixel art of the fairies but...... i can barley see them so i tried turning them into pngs and they still to small so i thought about editing it in photos so i can zoom more and its smaller that 50 pixels and wont work XD so could you like send me a picture of it in whatever program you used to make it? EDIT: also what is the other fairy thing in the pictures?
u mean the wind fairy? Hmmmm sure i will make it bigger
Also that was light fairy i make

pixie.jpg
this one ?
doing good
thank you ~

New Update ~

>Tactical Shotgun,Sniper Rifle,Venus Magnum,S.D.M.G,Chain Gun,Charged Blaster Cannon,Vortex Beater Texture Swap
>Slime NPC

Back
Top Bottom