Texture Pack Khoir TexturePack

Khoir

Official Terrarian
Hey,Everyone this my first time post it in here and im try make my own Texture pack

Armor :
armor.jpg
Weapon :
1.png
2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

flame.png

Item_3507.png

masa.jpg

dragon.jpg
aaaa.jpg
Item_155.png
Item_2880.png
Item_273b.png
Item_675a.png

Item_273a.png
Item_675b.png
Item_368a.png
Item_674a.png

Item_757.png
Item_795.png
Item_3065.png
Item_190.png
Item_1826.png

Item_121.png
Item_4956.png
Item_4715.png

kalina.png
gatlinga.png
artemis.png

pusheenmare.jpg
Item_1157a.png
Item_2584.png
Projectile_404.png
Item_2611.png
Pet And Summon
Gawr.gif

dodo.png

attack.gif

44.png

5555.png

tifa.png

waifu2.png

uni.png

FB_IMG_16002250546243480.jpg

durago.gif
Stardust Guardian :

New Canvas.png

inzagi.png
FB_IMG_15927419593700222.jpg

magatsu iz.png

reaper.gif

run.gif
nnnnn.jpg
dsds.jpg

nebula.jpg
nebula1.jpg

stardustcop.png

stardust cop.jpg

solartnk.jpg

solar tank1.jpg

unicrod.jpg
unicrod2.jpg
FB_IMG_15983327926845714.jpg

skele.png
skele1.png

Ocramgirl2.jpg

FB_IMG_16068221239872449.jpg

nousagi.jpg

This Texture Pack still under progress
tbh not all of them successed installed when i try to gather all this texture to one pack if i do successed i will post it the file for u all ~

KhoirArT1.png

Last edited:
I do know you didn't complete the textureand pack yet but so far it looks awesome, can you please post the stuff you have in this texture pack so far so we can enjoy the textures you made so far because it looks absolutely fabulous.

I REALLY want the stardust guardian!
Wait till i done with the error

I do know you didn't complete the textureand pack yet but so far it looks awesome, can you please post the stuff you have in this texture pack so far so we can enjoy the textures you made so far because it looks absolutely fabulous.
I want too but some of it don't load up when u place it in resourcepacks folder that that why im middle of fixing that
Tbh u can replace it with original file it will load up and go smoothly what u gonna do ?
I can let u have the raw in .XNB file but im recomended to backup the original first

whippity whine, that stardust guardian is mine Nya~
Im middle of the problem with load up in resourcepacks folder uwu
If u can help me it make me fast to upload the file for u 😁

Wait till i done with the error
I want too but some of it don't load up when u place it in resourcepacks folder that that why im middle of fixing that
Tbh u can replace it with original file it will load up and go smoothly what u gonna do ?
I can let u have the raw in .XNB file but im recomended to backup the original first
Im middle of the problem with load up in resourcepacks folder uwu
If u can help me it make me fast to upload the file for u 😁
Hi there @Khoir, welcome to the forums. :) Just a tip for going forward, please don’t triple post. If you’d like to quote more than one member at once, use the +Quote button on the right.
1591922709511.png

Add as many quotes as you want, then in the reply box, use the “Insert quotes... button.
1591922677612.jpeg

I’ve merged your post into one.

I had the same error with other texture pack to fix it you need xnb to png conventor go to original files then to official terraria wiki search stardust armor and find stardust guardian id then search it in the original files copy it paste to desktop and convert it to png then double left click it edit with paint 3d go to canvas option go to your own sprite edit it with paint 3d go to canvas copy canvas size from original stardust guardian to your sprite but make sure in the canvas option the resize image thing is checked to true then it should work and do the same with all sprites that dont work. Or just post what you have so far and i'll fix it myself and send it to you after making sure it works I'm pretty good at working with texture packs but I'm not the best though the problem is very easy to solve just make a backup of your texture pack just in case you mess up with my instructions

I had the same error with other texture pack to fix it you need xnb to png conventor go to original files then to official terraria wiki search stardust armor and find stardust guardian id then search it in the original files copy it paste to desktop and convert it to png then double left click it edit with paint 3d go to canvas option go to your own sprite edit it with paint 3d go to canvas copy canvas size from original stardust guardian to your sprite but make sure in the canvas option the resize image thing is checked to true then it should work and do the same with all sprites that dont work. Or just post what you have so far and i'll fix it myself and send it to you after making sure it works I'm pretty good at working with texture packs but I'm not the best though the problem is very easy to solve just make a backup of your texture pack just in case you mess up with my instructions
The problem i have is some texture i made is have larger canvas size from original one.
If i inject file originaly from game content there no error and it fit and go smoothly
But when i try to make it to become a texturepack from resourcepacks option there some of image not load up

I REALLY want the stardust guardian!
I already Post it in Released
im satill post Female Stardust Guardian
whippity whine, that stardust guardian is mine Nya~
I already Post it in Released

Here The Female Stardust Guardian

Just finally made an account on here just to tell you downloaded the guardian and it look amazing nice work. Also that kitsune is really cool what is it a re texture to?

you could post the texture of these mounts just like you did the guardian, I found them great, very beautiful

Just finally made an account on here just to tell you downloaded the guardian and it look amazing nice work. Also that kitsune is really cool what is it a re texture to?
thank you very much to love my art 😘 ,also that kitsune was my waifu from other game u want me to realease it ?
you could post the texture of these mounts just like you did the guardian, I found them great, very beautiful
thank you very much , wait for that im still need to fixing some error 😉

thank you very much to love my art 😘 ,also that kitsune was my waifu from other game u want me to realease it ?
thank you very much , wait for that im still need to fixing some error 😉
well you have good taste in waifus XD, but if you would release it i will most certainly download it because it is also really good.

Back
Top Bottom