Texture Pack Khoir TexturePack

My Friend Request to summon Tifa Lockhart
the animation of running still like :red:
how to summon it using pirate Staff
tifa.png

Attachments

• KhoirArt.zip
    231.1 KB · Views: 299
hmm don't play final fantasy so don't to much care for the reference but still cool looking.

Edit: so i was bored and thought to myself hmm you know i really like the stardust guardian you made so i want to make it a pixel art...... 4 hours later realized its sized wrong and i have to start again ;.; . I might have it done by the end of next week ill post it if i do or i wont because i lost my sanity and said i'm done .

Last edited:
Hey, You're the man from Facebook Lol, Good Texture Pack, I would recomend you to learn some TerraCode so you can make a mod and have more fredoom and do even better things

hmm don't play final fantasy so don't to much care for the reference but still cool looking.

Edit: so i was bored and thought to myself hmm you know i really like the stardust guardian you made so i want to make it a pixel art...... 4 hours later realized its sized wrong and i have to start again ;.; . I might have it done by the end of next week ill post it if i do or i wont because i lost my sanity and said i'm done .
im also do like that but i don't give up so easly
Hey, You're the man from Facebook Lol, Good Texture Pack, I would recomend you to learn some TerraCode so you can make a mod and have more fredoom and do even better things
yeah im in middle to learn about that

Guide Texture Pack for joking around XD

Everything is Guide
:v

Guide Broadsword,Pickaxe,hammer,armor,yoyo,Bow,Arrow
and lastly Ultimate Zenith Guide Sword
:v

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
guidl.png
zenith guide sword.png

Attachments

• Guide TexturePack.zip
    95.3 KB · Views: 254
ok didn't feel like working on this yesterday so not much done but i did just get the wings finished and i found a good color for the skin. need to open some of the areas up on the wings now that i'm taking a better look at it XD

Attachments

• Capture 2020-06-22 10_31_42.png
    Capture 2020-06-22 10_31_42.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 193
Back
Top Bottom