Texture Pack Khoir TexturePack

NO PLEASE NOW IT'S GOING TO KEEP BUGGING ME.
that truely original but it use some references from adult game

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Finished WIP :
I was already finished implement but i will post it next week

Stardust Copter
Lunathicc cultis as lunatic Cultist NPC
Tearju Lunatique as pet

Last edited:
oh the mounts are very cool, i cant wait to ride a helicopter, also is that white haired girl a fairy? if so any posibility to make the fairy pet look like that?

oh okay i should have figured that out .___., anyways another question is about the armors, they have been there for a while i wonder when are they gonna release
hmm tbh i don't want share it cuz that my personal armor 😉

hmm tbh i don't want share it cuz that my personal armor 😉
oh i see, tho i would love to wear em i understand if you dont wanna share them, although i also dont understand that f they are personal they are in this page meaning people could eternally wait for the armor

oh i see, tho i would love to wear em i understand if you dont wanna share them, although i also dont understand that f they are personal they are in this page meaning people could eternally wait for the armor
im still worrying about not share it or not
and also the armor is too blurred and im not gonna fix it cuz im to lazy do that XD
that why im still hold it until now
the blue one is my brother exclusive armor and he not want me to share it to anyone

im still worrying about not share it or not
and also the armor is too blurred and im not gonna fix it cuz im to lazy do that XD
that why im still hold it until now
the blue one is my brother exclusive armor and he not want me to share it to anyone
you should defenitly share it im sure alot of people would like it, or maybe make some new armors that you would defenitly like to share, or vanities if you still dont want to

you should defenitly share it im sure alot of people would like it, or maybe make some new armors that you would defenitly like to share, or vanities if you still dont want to
ok next week i will release it

Last edited:
Idk if I’d want to use this texture pack honestly, mmh, oh, you’d want to know why?
Well:
-there’s half naked women (if not almost completely) in this pack,
-and I’m playing on my moms laptop...

none the less, it seems to be a pack with a lot of potential... for all the anime, weeb fans out there!
I’d give it a 7/10, because of all the almost naked women, it kinda sucks, cuz, some people, might have strict parent(s) about those contents, so it doesn’t make it opened to everyone...

(The edit is just for a typo)

Back
Top Bottom