Texture Pack Khoir TexturePack

i deadass didnt knew who the balck haired chick was until i saw the vodoo doll, this pack becoming more impresive, i still wana ride a helicopter lol so im waiting for that

Idk if I’d want to use this texture pack honestly, mmh, oh, you’d want to know why?
Well:
-there’s half naked women (if not almost completely) in this pack,
-and I’m playing on my moms laptop...

none the less, it seems to be a pack with a lot of potential... for all the anime, weeb fans out there!
I’d give it a 7/10, because of all the almost naked women, it kinda sucks, cuz, some people, might have strict parent(s) about those contents, so it doesn’t make it opened to everyone...

(The edit is just for a typo)
you could say this pack is kinda meant to attract men of culture, the weapons are very good looking so maybe you can download that

i deadass didnt knew who the balck haired chick was until i saw the vodoo doll, this pack becoming more impresive, i still wana ride a helicopter lol so im waiting for that
i will releaae the mount for next week,the chocobo one was request for someone in forum who like final fantasy 🤣

And about the voodoo girl and angel that still got glitch in other version like 1.3.07 cuz look like the texture have different size from 1.4.0.5 so i still repair it
you could say this pack is kinda meant to attract men of culture, the weapons are very good looking so maybe you can download that
that's why im post it one by one not in one pack of it so anyone can just download what they like in my pack without getting trouble from lewd texture

i will releaae the mount for next week,the chocobo one was request for someone in forum who like final fantasy 🤣

And about the voodoo girl and angel that still got glitch in other version like 1.3.07 cuz look like the texture have different size from 1.4.0.5 so i still repair it
that's why im post it one by one not in one pack of it so anyone can just download what they like in my pack without getting trouble from lewd texture
exactly what he said

Can Anyone Help me Finding all file related to Toy Golem the Lightpet golem, I already edit the File Projectile_891 but i don't know the other file that related to toy golem

Attachments

• help.png
    help.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 360
Can Anyone Help me Finding all file related to Toy Golem the Lightpet golem, I already edit the File Projectile_891 but i don't know the other file that related to toy golem
doesnt this place has some sort of help forum? man i wish i could help

Do you mean the Item file for Guardian Golem?
Item_4807.png

Attachments

• Item_4807.zip
    630 bytes · Views: 153
New Release : :

Pet :
>Dodo Pet as Lizard Pet
>Dino Girl V.2 Pet as Baby Dinosaur

Lightpet :
>Mini Angel LightPet Fairy Princess Lightpet (EoL Pet)
>MU-12 LightPet as Flickerwick Lightpet
>Golem Girl LightPet as Toy Golem
>Suspicious Looking Eye Girl LightPet as Suspicious Looking Eye

NPC :
>Angel Girl Texture swap as Harpy
> Vodoo Demon Girl Texture swap as Vodoo Demon

To The Download Page

New Release

>Grim Reaper Stardust Guardian as Stardust armor set Effect
>Goddess Stardust Guardian as Stardust armor set Effect
>Divas Light Pet as Empress Of light Pet

Back