Kill the Above Poster with the Weapon They Give You

I push you into the fire and make the skunk eat you.

My illusion (so an illusion made by me)

I sacrifice you trying to film an anti-COD propaganda. Matryrs after all are more likely to have shock value than live people.

The sickle.

I cut some hay with the sickle, make a Target Dummy, hit it with the sickle and Orichalcum Armor on, and summon a petal that hits an Abeemination, summoning Queen Bee who proceeds to shoot a Teal Pressure Pad, activating a Dart Trap that kills some statue enemies and allows a bird statue to activate, one of the birds presses a pressure plate that frees a Boulder that hits you and knocks you into a pit full of dynamite, finishing you off.

A gun.

I shoot the guide in the foot, causing him to accidentally push you into lava.

Pineapple and Pepperoni (which is good)

I make a pineapple pizza, then blame the fact on you. I have someone else eat pepperoni, and he goes to kill you with bare fists because pineapples somehow make them not thirsty anymore, but I put it at location where they'd need to kill you first before advancing.

((To divert resources away)) Tin and Saltpeter

I use the saltpeter to make reestit mutton which I invite you to eat, but have secretly made a Tin Watch and converted it into a 5 second timer ; every 5 second, a series of actuators cause a hundred of bunnies to fall slightly lower down, until they fall into the room with us. I quickly throw some Vile Powder on them, corrupting them, then use a Recall Potion to make my getaway before you react.

I task you to kill me.. WITH..... A HERRING !

Yep, I choke you with said herring, by shoving it into your throat so you can't swallow it, so you can't spit it, and it blocks lungs from receiving oxygen.

Pen.

I use a converter to make it a strange quark, before having it touch you. You get converted into Strange Matter... and die.

]> Weapon: A lance.

Back
Top Bottom