Kill the Above Poster with the Weapon They Give You

You get pinged about 15 times for no reason, all from the same server, so you explode from rage.

A timer.

Last edited:
the alert is from the toxic sludge army. your CPU melts instantly, putting you into poverty out of replacement costs

a bank

You took out a massive loan several years ago, and now you're so in debt that the bank sent mercenaries after you.

A wand of sparking.

i use the voodoo doll to frame you as a witch, leading to an extreme inferno of the politcial system as the world decides how to handle the existence of witches, let alone how to prosecute you for trying to use witchcraft on me. meanwhile, i use the opportunity to spread vile misinformation about witches among the internet, swaying public opinion against you. I then frame several attempts at "street justice" on both of us. your trial is ruled a mistrial and the judicial process cannot find a jury pool that has not been contaminated by politics, so you're let go. I keep framing the attempts on our lives until the news stops reporting on it, and then I finally strap a bomb to the voodoo doll and detonate it on you, killing both of us and inciting a complete global (political) inferno

Air Force One

i use the voodoo doll to frame you as a witch, leading to an extreme inferno of the politcial system as the world decides how to handle the existence of witches, let alone how to prosecute you for trying to use witchcraft on me. meanwhile, i use the opportunity to spread vile misinformation about witches among the internet, swaying public opinion against you. I then frame several attempts at "street justice" on both of us. your trial is ruled a mistrial and the judicial process cannot find a jury pool that has not been contaminated by politics, so you're let go. I keep framing the attempts on our lives until the news stops reporting on it, and then I finally strap a bomb to the voodoo doll and detonate it on you, killing both of us and inciting a complete global (political) inferno

Air Force One
((Holy :red:-))
I melt down all of the planes into molten metal and push you into it.

The turnable thing on a doorknob that locks the door.

I beat you over the head with it. What? I'm not made of bullets.

A light. It's as bright as you want, and generates no heat.

Back
Top Bottom