tModLoader Kinda Like Overhaul Camera

4keY

Plantera
Kinda Like Overhaul Camera

Made by accident.
Downloadable in Mod Browser
There are now two versions: With and without camera shake

Changes your camera to look more like in Overhaul mod for more immersive gameplay without the need of installing Overhaul

Example:
(Camera shake not included)
v1.2 - Now slowly implements camera shake​

Last edited:
Excellent mod, and should already be in vanilla. Would there be a way to make the transition to Rifle Scope zooming more smooth?
As it is when you have a scope equipped and switch to a gun, the screen jerks heavily.

Hi, would you be able to make a version of the mod (the no-shake version) that isn't server-side? It forces all players on my server to have it downloaded and the constant motion kind of makes people sick. I think setting the mod to client as detailed here would work: Terraria ModLoader: Terraria.ModLoader Namespace Reference

Thanks for the info i totally forgot to make it client-sided. Fixed it as soon as I saw your comment.:sigh:

Excellent mod, and should already be in vanilla. Would there be a way to make the transition to Rifle Scope zooming more smooth?
As it is when you have a scope equipped and switch to a gun, the screen jerks heavily.

Scopes now should work like they do in terraria (right click to zoom)

The mod exeptionally extracts the immersion of Overhaul, however, when playing on resolutions like 1280x720 or lower, the amount wich the camera moves is irellevant. i messed around to find some value to edit, but i couldn't found, could you add a file into the Mod Config folder to multiply how much the camera moves?

The mod exeptionally extracts the immersion of Overhaul, however, when playing on resolutions like 1280x720 or lower, the amount wich the camera moves is irellevant. i messed around to find some value to edit, but i couldn't found, could you add a file into the Mod Config folder to multiply how much the camera moves?

It's made in the specific way to balance with vanilla camera so player isn't at advantage over players without this mod. (ex. scopes can zoom the same distance as in vanilla) Overhaul's camera grants more range but all players have the same experience

It's made in the specific way to balance with vanilla camera so player isn't at advantage over players without this mod. (ex. scopes can zoom the same distance as in vanilla) Overhaul's camera grants more range but all players have the same experience

1. Can you make a singleplayer only setting that allows us to tweak how far the camera moves?

2. Can you make an option to disable camera mouse follow when the inventory is open? (making me dizzy and wish I could browse inventory without camera moving)

3. Can you add a toggle hotkey to switch between player follow camera and cursor follow camera?

thanks.

Kinda Like Overhaul Camera

Made by accident.
Downloadable in Mod Browser
There are now two versions: With and without camera shake

Changes your camera to look more like in Overhaul mod for more immersive gameplay without the need of installing Overhaul

Example:
(Camera shake not included)
v1.2 - Now slowly implements camera shake​
sucky mod

sucky mod
Hi @TMGK it‘s expected that if you are offering feedback on a mod that you offer constructive criticism. That doesn’t mean you have to like the mod, but it does mean that you need to be civil and polite.

Idk if you are online anymore, but could you please add a config to disable the camera moving with the mouse?
I really like the screen shakes on certain weapons that you added, but I don't want the Overhaul Camera, so an option to disable it would be nice

Also, are you gonna port these to 1.4 some day?

Back
Top Bottom