• haven't watched

• wont watch

Results are only viewable after voting.
why am I doing this, what life decisions have led up to this
Things I have to clarify first
1. yes this is a pirate rp
2. this is a one piece rp
3. if you don't know what this is ill help you understand what one piece is
4. do I think this will succeed? no but if it does ill be one happy campe- wait i mean pirate
5. did i have to make that one happy pirate joke? no.
Alright on to the thingy
Wealth. Fame. Power. Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained this and everything else the world had to offer. And his dying words drove countless souls to the sea: "You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place! Now you just have to find it!" These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they ever dared to imagine. This is a time known as the Great Pirate Era!
Monkey D. luffy, a young man made of rubber, whom, inspired by his childhood idol, the powerful pirate "Red Haired" Shanks, sets off on a journey from the East Blue Sea to find the mythical treasure, the One Piece, and proclaim himself the King of the Pirates. while doing so he gathers a crew of experienced fighters and experienced hiders, as he travels with his crew he explores a massive world full of strange people, will you join him on this wacky trip to find the ONE PIECE!

I don't want to rule anything. Being King of the Pirates means being more free than anyone.
you can play as
Sanji
Nami
Usopp
Zoro
chopper
Nico robin
but you have to wait until they get introduced in the manga and you have to be lucky enough to get one of them, we will be skipping over arcs and be making our own story as we go, so i will tell you when characters get introduced. once your character gets introduced we will stop at an island and meet you with a villain on that island. This will be following a story but also be sorta free roam once we get on an island.
There... Comes a time when a man has to stand and FIGHT!! This is the time when his friend's dreams are laughed at. Luffy won't die... I KNOW he'll be the pirate king one day. I WON'T LET YOU LAUGH AT THAT!!
now to the rules:
1. limit of 2 characters 1 if you get one of the main crewmembers
2. cant be op
3. no bunnying (controlling another character)
4. im monkey D. Luffy so im the captain
5. you can suggest and be a villain on an island
6. no mutiny(betraying luffy)
7. no killing other ocs
8. no magic or robots
9. you can make up your own devil fruit
10. must take damage at some point
11. new rules may be added
What good is treasure if I'm alone? After sharing so much of our dreams instead of sacrificing them and leaving with you. I would rather have nothing at all!
character template
name:
devil fruit (make up your own)(optional):
bounty (optional):
nickname (optional):
backstory (will be used in rp)(optional):
appearance:
strengths:
Weaknesses:
quirks:
flaws:
weapons/armor:
what you can do for the crew:
height:
weight:
may add something i forgot
Destiny. Fate. Dreams. These unstoppable ideals are held deep in the heart of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things shall not vanish from the Earth.
most importantly have fun!

Top Bottom