tModLoader Kingdom Hearts Mod by MrBii

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBii

Terrarian
I just started the mod so nothing big yet but I need some help with giving a player an item at the very start of the game. Also any spriters wanting to help will be appreciated.

<Image Removed by Staff>

Those are some of the sprites I'm thinking of using credit to Sword Fusion for making the sprites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha i'm such a fan boy when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. Would love to see this mod turn into something big, I'll keep my eye on this thread :D

you could just increase the size to make them 2x2
I know that and that's why I actually had the idea to make the mod but I might have to reuse the keybrand sprite if I don't make a good enough model.
[doublepost=1479012824,1479012759][/doublepost]
Haha i'm such a fan boy when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. Would love to see this mod turn into something big, I'll keep my eye on this thread :D
So am I, thank you for saying that but its gonna be a while before release check back in a few weeks and I hopefully will have a first build with maybe one or two weapons.

Because the sprites used in this Mod Thread are used without permission of the original Sprite Creator, as stated above. They may not be used here. The Sprites have been removed from the original post of the Thread.

This Thread will remain locked. Only work that you yourself have created or have gotten permission from other members to use their work can be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom