tAPI Kingdom Hearts

What would you like to see more of from this mod?

• Weapons

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Accessories

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Armor

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • NPCs

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • custom map (will take the longest to finish)

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Kronosmods

Skeletron Prime
Welcome to Kingdom Hearts: A Terrarian Crisis.

(Anyone who would like to sprite or sprite and code an item not yet added or any item, npc, boss, or anything else from the Kingdom Hearts Series.

Storyboard (WIP)
The Heartless have ruthlessly invaded the world of Terraria. Someone mus be behind this. An evil wizard? An undead lich? Perhaps they just noticed we were able to access the Keybrand and able to forge the keyblades. Whatever the cause the heros who have death with these creatures in the past are unable to reach our world due to some kind of magic blocking the portals between our world and thiers. When the heartless came thru whoever was controlling them placed a spell on the portal preventing anyone who may help us fend off the Heartless from reaching us. Perhaps we need a hero to step forward. Someone who knows these lands. Someone with the courage to stare Imminent death in the face. Who will be our hero? You notice that you are now able to craft the weapons to defeat these creatures, but do you possess the courage?
Weapons
<Content Removed by Staff>
Weapons Update:
1.These are not all the keyblades I've added. They are just examples of some of them.
2. All weapons are large versions atm (smaller versions will be added later)
3. All weapons stats will be changed to what i feel is a good "terrarian" representation of thier stats and bonuses from the Kingdom Hearts series.
Weapon Screenshots
<Content Removed by Staff>
Armor
Mouse Ears.png
Armor Updates:
1. Will have more armors this was per request so I went ahead and added it
2. Any armor pieces added will be under W.I.P. Status until the 1.0.0 version of the mod is released.
3. All Armor sprites are subject to change if i don't feel they give KH the due honor it deserves as the best game/anime/manga/epic series in history ^_^
Mobs
Shadow 1.png

Shadow
(Basic Enemy)
Enemy NPC Update:
1. I'm aware the sprites for enemys only have 3 frames atm. (The will all eventually have at least 9)
2. Enemy NPC Stats will be upgraded eventually. (Current stats scaled to vanilla players with a new character)
Ideas on content to add
Tink.png

Tinkerbell Pet (mana regen and possibly a pixie dust buff allowing flight or an item to go along with her called pixie dush that allows flight and slow falling for the player. I'm thinking wings made of glistening pixie dust?)
Dewey Duck.png

Dewey Duck Pet (possibly Slingshot or Boomerang attacks)
Huey Duck.png

Huey Duck Pet (Similar attack style to Dewey Duck Pet)
Louie Duck.png

Louie Duck Pet (Similar attack style to Dewey Duck Pet)
Webbigail Vanderquack.png

Webbigail Vanderquack Pet (maybe basic magic attacks)
jcricket.png

Jiminy Cricket Pet (Possibly lights your way by placing torches when he is in low light areas?

Mind you these are the first of many more to come for all categories.

Update WIP tAPI mod file version: Mod Beta released (includes 3 hostile npcs: Shadow, MegaShadow, GigasShadow ( just larger versions of same mob like in KH but will eventually all have seperate sprite detailing dont and more frames will be added to add unique movements to each npc)

Updates (include date and time of update)
Update 4/20/2015 1 pm EST:
For those who downloaded the previous release for the WIP tAPI file the new release is out and its now in beta with 3 hostile npcs.

Attachments

• Kingdom Hearts A Terrarian Crisis.tapi
    274.5 KB · Views: 403
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks Amazing, great sprites man. Looking forward to more from you and progress on the mod!
Thnx I appreciate the support. Atm I just finished the last key from the original game sprite wise so now its tweaking recipes and stats based on their bonuses and order of acquisition from the game if u have ideas let me know always open to feedback

For sure, it's looking good so far. Some Heartless mobs, with an uber low drop rate for the key chains would be a good way to go. You could make the key chains accessories too, but still usable as a material for the keyblades. :)

Last edited:
Just saying, terraria sprites use 2x2 sprites, not 1x1. Otherwise, it's looking great!
Yeh ik but the first releases I wanted to keep higher quality I'll add smaller 1h versions the size of 1h weapons later with the 2x2 pixels the fow your input and showing your support though ∆_∆
[DOUBLEPOST=1429379610][/DOUBLEPOST]E
For sure, it's looking good so far. Some Heartless mobs, with an uber low drop rate for the key chains would be a good way to go. You could make the key chains accessories too, but still usable as a material for the keyblades. :)
Xactly what i was thinking also debating on using the card from CoM as accessories also test release is up

What about the cards from the chain of memories?!? That's a great idea! sorry, had to edit, said the wrong thing in this window and in the other one too. bwah wah.

What about the cards from 358/2 days....?
Yeh what I'll prob do is let people pick their fav cards and add them first also if u have a fav leyblade or other in game weapons not included so far I can get to work spriting them.
[DOUBLEPOST=1429380059][/DOUBLEPOST]
What about the cards from the chain of memories?!? That's a great idea! sorry, had to edit, said the wrong thing in this window and in the other one too. bwah wah.
Lol no worries

Ventus Armor? Heartless Vanity set? Donalds wand and Goofys shield... just thoughts... uhhm... hmmmm... Jiminey Cricket pet? Huey, Duey, and Luey pet? GUMMY BLOCKS! lol.
There, that'll keep ya busy. I love the ears btw. just started messing with what you posted so far... looks pretty good so far, keep going.

Ventus Armor? Heartless Vanity set? Donalds wand and Goofys shield... just thoughts... uhhm... hmmmm... Jiminey Cricket pet? Huey, Duey, and Luey pet? GUMMY BLOCKS! lol.
There, that'll keep ya busy. I love the ears btw. just started messing with what you posted so far... looks pretty good so far, keep going.
Thx all great ideas now to find a pen xD. Glad u like the ears took me a while to get em right xD what about a reaaaaally hard to get heartless pet eventually? Also prefer armor i n 2x2 or 1x1 sprites? Prob work smoother in 2x2

2x2 Is game standard I think, so you'll wanna go that way to keep it smooth, but the sword do look good in 1x1, so maybe. The really rare heartless pet should be Churnabogg. :D

Back
Top Bottom