tAPI Kingdom Hearts

What would you like to see more of from this mod?

• Weapons

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Accessories

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Armor

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • NPCs

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • custom map (will take the longest to finish)

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
This mod looks fantastic so far! I'm glad that you decided to do a Kingdom Hearts mod because I have not seen a single one that's actually good. Keep it up!

This mod looks fantastic so far! I'm glad that you decided to do a Kingdom Hearts mod because I have not seen a single one that's actually good. Keep it up!
Yeh that was my issue as well and being a fan I thought I could give it the ...look and feel it deserves as 1 of the best series out. And thx for showing your support.
Ha! Even better!
Yup. Those are just what i have from the past week or so. Im learning the code as I go and will be adding armors pets bosses and in the future prob a few custom biomes or dungeons themed off the game.

Ugh, I'm trying to put your mod URL in a spoiler in my signature, but I'm failing miserably. Can you help me help you? I pressed the spoiler button and everything, but it just won't show up in my signature. ;(

Ugh, I'm trying to put your mod URL in a spoiler in my signature, but I'm failing miserably. Can you help me help you? I pressed the spoiler button and everything, but it just won't show up in my signature. ;(
hmm kinda new to forum but ill definitely help search forums for a solution ^_^ I'll let u know what I find

hmm kinda new to forum but ill definitely help search forums for a solution ^_^ I'll let u know what I find
Thanks! Today was the day I started to be less lazy than usual and do something useful for others, but then I fail miserably. It's a sad day...:sigh:Anyway, that was a very quick reply, so good job! ;)

I now have a NEW AND IMPROVED signature! Now I can support you and other people in their mod-making ways! Thanks for your help, my dear sir/madam. :D

The Tinkerbell pet should follow you dropping stars every 5 seconds... like a star statue on a timer that comes with you. Big mana regen pet.

uhm, make Pixie blocks for the Neverland area, maybe?
Yeh blocks will prob come almost last before map or biome are made I just finiahed spriting hueyy dewey Louie Webbigail Vanderquack j.cricket tinkerbell and the first heartless now studying up on code to add em to game for everyone to try em out

Two things I have to say:
1. This mod is looking more fantastic by the day! A story, an NPC... My god you are doing good.
2. I will be joining you in modding soon, my friend. I am making my own mod. You will see the thread on... most likely Monday. :D

Back
Top Bottom