tAPI Kingdom Hearts

What would you like to see more of from this mod?

• Weapons

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Accessories

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Armor

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • NPCs

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • custom map (will take the longest to finish)

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
So what happened Kronosmods? You said you'd be putting up the next update in a couple days and it's been a month... lol

Sorry I kinda vanished for a while guys had a house fire and just getting back on my feet sadly my laptop was inside but I do plan on replacing it soon as I can and getting started on the mod again I do have to start from the last update I released tho since everything not updated to the forums was lost I have not given up on this mod or the small community of supporters that has gathered around it. Long live Kingdom Hearts: Terrarian Crisis and again thank you all for your support.

Sorry I kinda vanished for a while guys had a house fire and just getting back on my feet sadly my laptop was inside but I do plan on replacing it soon as I can and getting started on the mod again I do have to start from the last update I released tho since everything not updated to the forums was lost I have not given up on this mod or the small community of supporters that has gathered around it. Long live Kingdom Hearts: Terrarian Crisis and again thank you all for your support.
That's horrible! :eek: I hope you can get back on track ASAP. Just be sure that you have absolutely EVERYTHING under control before working on this mod again. I don't want you to have any other problems while working on this mod.

That's horrible! :eek: I hope you can get back on track ASAP. Just be sure that you have absolutely EVERYTHING under control before working on this mod again. I don't want you to have any other problems while working on this mod.
Yup for sure once I get started I'll be back on track and the mod will again have my full attention

He lives! That's rough stuff about the fire, a laptop is a laptop, just glad you weren't in there too. Get yourself right again before you worry about the mod, but know we are all here waiting for the freshness. When you do get back around and on it, I still have both of the versions, if you want the older file too.

thanks for your support everyone i plan on getting back into programming the mod again soon have to redownload everything first also let me know how everything is working for you stat wise is it too op too weak certain weapons you think should be stronger and ones that should be weaker more armor ideas and such like that

Back
Top Bottom