tModLoader Kingdom Terraheart mod for Tmodloader

Pronoespro

Terrarian
--OLD INFORMATION, CHECK THE DISCORD OR WIKI FOR UPDATED INFORMATION--

>>>>>THIS MOD HAS SHIFTED ITS FOCUS TO TMODLOADER FOR TERRARIA 1.4, SO FURTHER INFORMATION WILL BE ABOUT THAT VERSION AND NO FURTHER CHANGES WILL BE MADE TO THE 1.3 VERSION<<<<<

Dammit, I posted this on released, how do I change that?

I recently published this mod that adds some items and npcs from the Kingdom Hearts Franchise. Currently it has 24 Keyblades, several abilities from the games, several new enemies, 4 bosses, 1 new custom tileset and more. It also adds what is usually refered to as "combos" (basically, every time you make several attacks in succession, the way you swing the weapon changes).

Keyblade samples:
Keyblade_wood.png
The wooden Keyblade from Birth by Sleep replaces the copper shortsword when you create a new character, it is low damage and very slow. It has a two hit combo.
Keyblade_iron.png
The Starlight from Union X is a simple and clean weapon with a 3 hit combo with a magic projectile finisher. It's made out of iron and has low damage.
Keyblade_demonite.png
The Darkgnaw, from Birth by Sleep is a demonite based Keyblade with a 4 hit combo that shoots out a dark scythe projectile that lasts less than a second.
Keyblade_Kingdom.png
The Kingdom Key from the original Kingdom Hearts is made from the unique swords Arkhalis and the echanted sword, making it not really worth it making it, if i'm honest. It has a 4 hit combo and shoots out a magic projectile for it's finisher.
Keyblade_destiny.png
The Destiny's Embrace Keyblade, from Birth by Sleep, is sold by the Dryad and is currently the only keyblade that shoots a projectile that telepots you to the location it collides with. It's really buggy and overpowered. It has a 4 hit combo with a projectile on the third hit.
Keyblade_jungle.png
The Jungle King Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts 1 is made alongside the jungle armor and shoots a spore cloud as a finisher. It has a 4 hit based combo that shoots out spores on the third swing. It is crafted using 12 stingers, 12 jungle spores and a vine.
Keyblade_witchDoctor.png
The Circle of Life Keyblade is sold by the Witch Doctor, it has a 4 hit combo and a spore cloud finisher.
Keyblade_dualDisk.png
The Dual Disk Keyblade is made from two enchanted boomerangs and some nanites, making it the only Hardmode weapon in this mod. It has a 4 hit combo with a finisher that throws a tron inspired boomerang.

-------- <3 --------

Other Weapon samples:
sharpshooter.png
The Arrowgun is Xigbar's gun, it shoots 32 shots before needing to reload and uses low magic.

-------- <3 --------

Ability samples: they are basically accesories that level up as you defeat bosses. They start out very weak, but get stronger quickly.
doubleJump.png
The double jump is almost the same as the cloud in a bottle, but without the particles. After the third level you get a third jump, and it stacks with other double jump accesories.
glide.png
The glide ability allows you to fall at really slow speeds. It works similarly to the Featherfall potion united with the flying carpet, it slows down your descent as you hold the jump key.
slidingDash.png
The Quick Run ability is a quick dash that allows you to escape from danger, it is similar to the dash the Tabi gives you in Terraria.
Heal.png
The Heal ability allows you to use all your mana to heal a small ammount of HP after using a potion (it requires the potion sickness to be used) it is activated by using the potion keybind again.
secondChance.png
Second Chance allows you to keep 1 hp after an otherwise fatal attack. It has a big cooldown and, at level five, heals some of your hp.
MaxMobility.png
Max Mobility gives you the benefits of the double jump, glide and quick run abilities, just like boot upgrades.

-------- <3 --------

Athletic Flow:
athleticFlowHook.png
Athletic Flow is a grappling hook that only works horizontally. The more levels it has, the further it can go, and in level 5 it can start going in all directions.

-------- <3 --------

Healing items:
KupoCoin.png
The Kupo Coin is an item that revives you with half your max HP. It has a cooldown of 3 minutes and you can only have one in your inventory, so try not to buy more than you needor your money will disappear before your eyes.

-------- <3 --------

Material sample:
lucidShard.png
The Lucid Shard first appeared in KH1 and only appeared later in KH2, it has a 1/10 chance to be dropped by Shadow Heartless. Currently, it can only be used to craft the summon item for the Darkside.

-------- <3 --------

Tile samples:
savepoint_wiki.png
The save spot is in all Kingdom Hearts since the first one (excluding Union X, since it autosaves your proggress), it works similarly to a bed in Terraria, but you can't remove your spawn point from it, you''ll need a bed for that, and also it heals your health and magic if you use it without any enemy NPCs nearby.

Twilight Town block and tiles:
twilightBlock.png
The Twilight Town Fragment is an orange brick block reminescent of Twilight Town itself. When it's top is flat, it has floor texture (much like carpets in Chad's Furniture mod, from which I based the idea, I am giving credit now, so don't be angry at me).
TwilightWorkbench.png
The Twiligth Night Table is based on Roxas' Night table, also it works as a workbench.
Using a battling heart, you can place a dive to heart to fight harder versions of bosses.
dive to heart preview.png

-------- <3 --------

Vanity sample:

organization Coat preview.png
The organiztion coat is a vanity item that makes you look like you're part of Organization XIII. It works like being a werewolf or merewolf, but it allows you to have other vanity items on top (it looks great with globes).

-------- <3 -------

Enemy sample:

shadowHeartless_wiki.png
Shadow: This dark creature is a recurring enemy since KH1. In this current update, it has no difference to a zombie, except that it's more keen to follow the player. It has a low chance (1/10) to drop Lucid Shards (1-5).

-------- <3 --------

Boss sample:

Darkside_wiki.png
Darkside: This giant heartless has never really given that much fight on its own, it is the first bossfight you can do in this mod, being easier than any other boss even in vanilla. It requires 3 Lucid Shards that drop from Shadows.

-------- <3 --------

IMPORTANT: If you want to contribute to this mod, leave a comment bellow or Join the Kingdom Terrahearts Discord Server!

More items, npcs and tiles will be added later.
Please tell me if you have suggestions, complains or if it's actually wrong to post a mod only about Kingdom Hearts and I'm a bad person (sorry if it is, I'll remove it immediatelly if you tell me).
BTW all art was made by myself, it took a long time to do, so please don't use it, I beg of you.

Last edited:
Alrighty. So I found this mod by accident when I downloaded tmodloader today.
First off, I love the ideas you have going here and the Shadow animation and sprites are fantastic.

However I also have some critiques.
1) I didn't get the toy keyblade when I started. (I am also using a major rework mod called Shadows of Abaddon so this may be a conflict issue) I could craft it though so that's great.
2) The Keyblades are so far behind everything in the same tier they're not worth using. They're too slow and weak. Wooden sword beats out the Toy and the Iron sword Demolishes the Starlight keyblade.
3) Shadows aren't dropping lucid shards. They're dropping Corrupted seeds that get picked up and never appear in my inventory. (Unsure if this is a compatibility issue again)
4) Do you really mean Habilities? They're Abilities, unless that's a translation or autocorrect issue, in which case I understand.

I hope you keep working on this mod. It's got serious promise and I look forward to tweaks and added content.

First off, I love the ideas you have going here and the Shadow animation and sprites are fantastic.

1) I didn't get the toy keyblade when I started. (I am also using a major rework mod called Shadows of Abaddon so this may be a conflict issue) I could craft it though so that's great.
2) The Keyblades are so far behind everything in the same tier they're not worth using. They're too slow and weak. Wooden sword beats out the Toy and the Iron sword Demolishes the Starlight keyblade.
3) Shadows aren't dropping lucid shards. They're dropping Corrupted seeds that get picked up and never appear in my inventory. (Unsure if this is a compatibility issue again)
4) Do you really mean Habilities? They're Abilities, unless that's a translation or autocorrect issue, in which case I understand.

I hope you keep working on this mod. It's got serious promise and I look forward to tweaks and added content.

Thank you for your feedback, this is actually why I made this thread.
1_It could be very possible that this other mod is messing with mine, I don't know anything about it, so I can't be certain.
2_I was trying to keep the progression as it was, but you are right, maybe I overdid it.
3_I forgot to mention Lucid Shards have a 1/10 chance to get dropped, I'll change that ASAP.
4_Yes, it was a translation issue.

0K, now I fixed the Keyblades so now they are actually worth making. Hope you keep playing my mod to keep me informed on more issues that may appear.

Dammit, I posted this on released, how do I change that?

I recently published this mod that adds some items and npcs from the Kingdom Hearts Franchise. Currently it has 8 Keyblades, 3 abilities from the games, 1 enemy npc, 1 boss and 1 new "custom bed". It also adds what is usually refered to as "combos" (basically, every time you make several attacks in succession, the way you swing the weapon changes).

Keyblades:
View attachment 264099 The wooden Keyblade from Birth by Sleep replaces the copper shortsword when you create a new character, it is low damage and very slow. It has a two hit combo.
View attachment 264100 The Starlight from Union X is a simple and clean weapon with a 3 hit combo with a magic projectile finisher. It's made out of iron and has low damage.
View attachment 264101 The Darkgnaw, from Birth by Sleep is a demonite based Keyblade with a 3 hit combo that shoots out a dark scythe projectile that lasts less than a second.
View attachment 264103 The Kingdom Key from the original Kingdom Hearts is made from the unique swords Arkhalis and the echanted sword, making it not really worth it making it, if i'm honest. It has a 3 hit combo and shoots out a magic projectile for it's finisher.
View attachment 264104 The Destiny's Embrace Keyblade, from Birth by Sleep, is sold by the Dryad and is currently the only keyblade that shoots a projectile that telepots you to the location it collides with. It's really buggy and overpowered. It has a 4 hit combo with a projectile on the third hit.
View attachment 264105 The Jungle King Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts 1 is made alongside the jungle armor and shoots a spore cloud as a finisher. It has a 3 hit based combo.
View attachment 264107 The Circle of Life Keyblade is sold by the Witch Doctor, it has a 4 hit combo and a spore cloud finisher.
View attachment 264108 The Dual Disk Keyblade is made from two enchanted boomerangs and some nanites, making it the only Hardmode weapon in this mod.

-------- <3 --------

Abilities: they are basically accesories that level up as you defeat bosses. They start out very weak, but get stronger quickly.
View attachment 264109 The double jump is almost the same as the cloud in a bottle, but without the particles. After the third level you get a third jump, and it stacks with other double jump accesories.
View attachment 264112 The glide ability allows you to fall at really slow speeds. It works similarly to the Featherfall potion united with the flying carpet, it slows down your descent as you hold the jump key.
View attachment 264113 The sliding dash is actually not the sliding dash from ingame, it is Quick Run from Kindom Hearts 2, it is a quick dash that allows you to escape from danger, it is similar to the dash the Tabi gives you in Terraria (I will fix the naming problem on further updates).

-------- <3 --------

Materials: Currently there's only one material in the hole mod. More will be added later.
View attachment 264133 The Lucid Shard first appeared in KH1 and only appeared later in KH2, it has a 1/10 chance to be dropped by Shadow Heartless. Currently, it can only be used to craft the summon item for the Darkside.

-------- <3 --------

Save Spot:
View attachment 264121 The save spot is in all Kingdom Hearts since the first one (excluding Union X, since it autosaves your proggress), it works similarly to a bed in Terraria, but you can't remove your spawn point from it, you''ll need a bed for that, and also it heals your health and magic if you use it without any enemy NPCs nearby.

-------- <3 --------

Shadow:
View attachment 264123 This dark creature is a recurring enemy since KH1. In this current update, it has no difference to a zombie, except that it's more keen to follow the player. It has a low chance (1/10) to drop Lucid Shards (1-5).

-------- <3 --------

Darkside:
View attachment 264125 This giant heartless has never really given that much fight on its own, it is the first bossfight you can do in this mod, being easier than any other boss and having a summoning item that's easier to craft than any other. It only requires 3 Lucid Shards that drop from Shadows.

-------- <3 --------

More items, npcs and tiles will be added later.
Please tell me if you have suggestions, complains or if it's actually wrong to post a mod only about Kingdom Hearts and I'm a bad person (sorry if it is, I'll remove it immediatelly if you tell me).
BTW all art was made by myself, it took a long time to do, so please don't use it, I beg of you.

How do you make the dark gnaw

No it's fine just find a way to hint at it needing amethyst cause had you nor answered I woulda been lost lol but overall I love this mod!!!! You did a good job!!!

Hey there,
Just wanted to say i'm still playing around with your mod. I can't wait to see what you do with the battleground and I'm pleased with the new abilities that have come in. Keep it up, I'm looking forward to even more content.

Hey there,
Just wanted to say i'm still playing around with your mod. I can't wait to see what you do with the battleground and I'm pleased with the new abilities that have come in. Keep it up, I'm looking forward to even more content.
Thank you so much! I'm sorry it took me so long to answer, but I will keep on improving the mod. I hope it ends being something more people can enjoy.

Hi is this mod still in the works? I would love to see more! I just found out about this mod and im about to test it out for myself! Also do you have a Discord for the Mod?

Hi is this mod still in the works? I would love to see more! I just found out about this mod and im about to test it out for myself! Also do you have a Discord for the Mod?
Yes, it still is in development, I just had a long while without time to work on it (uni, work and fun don't mix together). Also it did not have a Discord server until you mentioned it. Link here: Join the Kingdom Terrahearts Discord Server!

Hey I really like your mod and having fun with it, however while it still functions, the save point is just a bunch of pink blocks. I'm hoping you can fix that
20201206045335_1.jpg

Good day!

I am a new user of your mod, which I added to my modlist in an attempt to create a big multiversal playthrough with all the cool mods I could find adding content from other universes, so this here little gem seemed like it would fit in wonderfully.

I have encountered a rather amusing issue, however. XD

Since installing it, all my animals have been walking backwards. I am not quite sure if that's the case for vanilla animals as I did not encounter them while troubleshooting, but I had the WIldlife mod active, and the Terramon mod as well... and all the critters added by those mods walk backwards when Kingdom Terrahears is active at the same time.

I have tested removing all the other mods but it alone and Terramon; the bug remains. I remove it, they resume moving normally. I activated my entire modlist but Kingdom Terrahearts, and... no walking backwards. So I'm pretty sure this mod is the culprit. :p

Just thought I'd let you know. I have no idea what this mod changes that could make critters move like that, but there you go.

Cheers, and looking forward to see how this mod evolves.

Just found this mod a few hours ago and have been loving it. The only problem I have with it is, when first starting out using the keyblades, the combos automatically move me into the enemy hurting me. And when you're playing on Master Mode, it's pretty much near and instant death. Makes using the keyblades not really worth it save for the magic and summoning aspect until you beat Elsa. Because Elsa doesn't despawn when you die (if you die) killing her gets you a very strong keyblade and then the auto moving combos don't even matter anymore. lol. But again, I love this mod so much.

Last edited:
Just found this mod a few hours ago and have been loving it. The only problem I have with it is, when first starting out using the keyblades, the combos automatically move me into the enemy hurting me. And when you're playing on Master Mode, it's pretty much near and instant death. Makes using the keyblades not really worth it save for the magic and summoning aspect until you beat Elsa. Because Elsa doesn't despawn when you die (if you die) killing her gets you a very strong keyblade and then the auto moving combos don't even matter anymore. lol. But again, I love this mod so much.
Sorry for the delayed answer, I haven't been using the forums much lately, but that problem is fixed now (on the 1.4 version). At least it should be, but some people have been having problems installing the 1.5.1 version of the mod, so if you have problems with it, please tell me.

Hey! I recently found your mod and wanted to play it but when I downloaded it from the workshop it said that it was outdated for the 1.4 preview, is there a place where I can download a version that is compatible with the current version of the 1.4 preview in tModLoader?

Back
Top Bottom