WIP King's anime

What should I draw next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingklutz

Retinazer
Right, so this is a first for me
image.jpg

I have no clue what she is doing with her hands so yeah lol. I dunno if I will take requests or not. Still gotta do a garchomp for my pokemon thread :/
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
^NEW: Helena (Milts character)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Like if you like the work :)

Last edited:
This is my first male, I dunno if he is good or not so please criticise :)
image.jpg

He's one of those kids that don't fit in much, kinda like myself lol.

I need to practice drawing hands lol

Hands are what I live on!
I remember way back, all I drew was hands, :red:ty ones might I add. If I weren't drawing them constantly, I drew monsters... But with hands. Was allways scribbling hands down in my textbooks and doodling in the breaks. I'm willing to bet my best hand on that if I didn't do what I did way back then, I wouldn't be able to draw em like I do now quq
I am so grateful for my stupid past-self for doing what I did quq
I love the hands I draw now TuT

I once heard from somewhere that if you're bad at something, draw 'em constantly. Even if they turn out :red:ty for your standards, keep drawing them. You will not notice it, but you WILL get better as more time is passed where you draw hands and other features you're struggling with. Skribble them as often as you can, at least once a day. Just a lil doodle won't take up that much time, will it?
Anyways, back to the quote I was starting on.. "If you're bad at drawing something, draw it. Draw it each and every day you can. Draw it as often as you can. Eventually, that will all add up, and you get better and better."

Keep drawing 'em, man. Don't hide 'em behind your caracters back like I've seen some do. Draw the most intricate pose for them that you can come up with and don't hide what you can't draw~
And for god's sake, don't draw the thumb on the wrong side of the hand. It ticks me off more than it does you q-q

What Szaila said!
Don't be afraid to use references to get you started too, if you practice transferring them into your work you'll eventually memorize how they look and start being able to draw a basic human figure more intuitively. Transfer them, copy them, practice doodling them, etc. You should be able to find plenty of references on the internet.

Thanks guys, i think I'll concentrate on hand gestures and hand shaping. Notice how I got my second pic with her hands slightly hidden under her top lol.

I have a request but it may be a little complicated for you to draw. If so, feel free to ignore it, but if not, this is what I'd like.

So basically, I want a guy, who has silver hair swept along, with twin pistols in either holsters, or in his hands. They need to look steampunky if that is at all possible, but don't put too much detail in them if you're struggling. Kinda lean build, and he's wearing a black jacket and suit trousers if that is at possible. Sorry for the massive detail :p

I have a request but it may be a little complicated for you to draw. If so, feel free to ignore it, but if not, this is what I'd like.

So basically, I want a guy, who has silver hair swept along, with twin pistols in either holsters, or in his hands. They need to look steampunky if that is at all possible, but don't put too much detail in them if you're struggling. Kinda lean build, and he's wearing a black jacket and suit trousers if that is at possible. Sorry for the massive detail :p

Errrr... Yeah... Yeah why the hell not... *lets out a little whimper*

Back
Top Bottom