Wavebank King's Bounty Soundtracks

Blood Raven

Steampunker
As the title says, this is a wavebank, created using most of the soundtrack from King's Bounty: The Legend and King's Bounty: Crossworlds.
The choices were a bit limited, so you will find that some of the soundtracks are not fitting (like the desert and ocean ones), but I did my best to match them and am quite proud of the outcome.
1. Night = Dreamland
2. Eerie (Hell, Meteor, Blood Moon) = Dark Eclipse
3. Overworld Day = The Legend
4. Boss 1 (Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Skeletron, Skeletron Prime, Goblin Army, Duke Fishron) = Battle of Minds
5. Title = Home Lands
6. Jungle = Dragon Pass
7. Corruption = A Twillight Bridge
8. The Hallow = Campaign
9. Underground Corruption = Hammer of the Chaos
10. Underground Hallow = Sacred Campaign
11. Boss 2 (The Twins, Wall of Flesh) = Balrog
12. Underground = Dark Cave
13. Boss 3 (The Destroyer, Brain of Cthulhu, Frost Legion) = In the Heart of Battle
14. Snow = Under the Shadow of the Oak
15. Space = Knight
16. Crimson = Grounds of the Darkness
17. Boss 4 (Golem, Pirate Invasion) = Golem Attack
18. Alt Overworld Day = Army of the Dawn
19. Rain (Music) = Mushroom Cave
20. Ice = Mountain of the Dwarf King
21. Desert = Turtle Bog
22. Ocean = Valley of a Thousand Rivers
23. Dungeon = Ancient Crypt
24. Plantera = Dungeon
25. Boss 5 (Queen Bee) = Warlord Horn
26. Lihzahrd Temple = Lizardman Lands
27. Eclipse = Dead Island
28. Rain Sound Effect = Taken from HERE
29. Mushrooms = Mushroom Cave
30. Pumpkin Moon = The Cross Combination
31. Alt Underground = Temple of Eternity
32. Frost Moon = Siege
33. Underground Crimson = Demon's Lair
Download: HERE (mediafire)
(Dropbox mirror)

Installation: Extract the archive, where you will find Wave Bank.xwb, paste it into Terraria/Content folder to replace the vanilla one. I strongly recommend backing up your vanilla wavebank file, incase you want/need it back. To back it up, just move it into some other folder or add .old to the file extrension through renaming.

I do not own any of these soundtracks, I just put them together to fit Terraria. All credits to Katauri Interactive and 1C Publishing
If you have any suggestions for soundtracks I should replace, go on, all suggestions and critism are welcome.

Last edited:
Love me some new music! I've never heard of this game series, but I can't wait to listen to the music. Downloading now!

EDIT: Is there a way you could upload this to Dropbox too? Mediafire just doesn't want to work for me, so I need a different link. Thanks either way!

Last edited:
Love me some new music! I've never heard of this game series, but I can't wait to listen to the music. Downloading now!

EDIT: Is there a way you could upload this to Dropbox too? Mediafire just doesn't want to work for me, so I need a different link. Thanks either way!
Sorry for the late reply. I've added a dropbox mirror for you in the main post, hope that will do :)

Back
Top Bottom