tModLoader Knallhart - True Beginnings

Renk

Golem
1hdJ9g.png

zmzcDK.png

1 MORE SPRITER NEEDED!

l8Qjn2.png

Welcome to the forum of Knallhart! As of right now, this mod is a WIP. As of right now I am the only developer of this mod & I hope to not be the only one! Knallhart was an idea I've had for quite sometime now but just now started it. Ideas are planned.. many many ideas planned & I hope you guys enjoy! The mods current state is definitely a WIP, at the moment we have 0 sprites because I suck at spriting.. If you would like to help out in developing this mod, please message me privately.

vdmRu6.png

Coldinate:
HRAIP2.png

(More is to come but as of now, this is all thats sprited)
Coldinate Crystals are dropped by Spiked Ice Slimes in the snow biome. Coldinate Crystals are used to craft Coldinate Armor, Weapons, and tools.

cKRSsp.png

SirRagnarök - Creator / Lead Programmer
RiverOaken - Lead Spriter
Revacuum - Spriter

jm3rid.png

@blushiemagic - making tModLoader
@ThatOneKiwi - Spriting things occasionally

Last edited:
Knallhart reminds me of 'bang heart' in my native tongue, which is sort of literal translation of it. On that topic, what does the title mean? I figure its from german?

Yes, it is German. But I don't use the English translation, I just like the word.

i have no idea what im meant to see but theres nothing atm i can see, do you have sprites for the items yet?

@SirRagnarök

Since you've stated that development for this mod is over I've gone ahead and locked the thread. If you ever want/need it unlocked feel free to either report the thread or contact any moderator.

Mod is being revived as I found some people that are willing to help sprite.
Spoiler should be out soon.

Back
Top Bottom