Story Knife 2 - The Rush to Victory

Everybody

Terrarian
Just to say; If you need a refresh of who the characters are, visit the first story for a full list of the characters. Too lazy to CTRL-C and CTRL-V right now. (Yeah, I just said that).

Belle: Well isn't this a sight for... beautiful eyes.

Knife: I know... it looks like someone dropped a missile strike on it.

Uskor: A missile strike?

Knife: Real-world things...

Sukor: Whatever the hell that means...

Tori: Could mean anything, really.
Or it could mean a missile strike. Right, these guys were born into this world. They probably don't even know what that is... Knife thought.

Jimmy: Looks like Hell/Underworld was brought to the surface...

Sukor: Think we should check if anyone died in that?

Jimmy: Nah, they'll... respawn.
The gang could only watch as their home- their village, was soaked in flames. The people presumed dead, Balzor defeated, and Skeletron still missing, all were left in dismay. Except for Skeleton King. He knew what this was. It was time to bring the fight to them.

Yeah that's it so far.

Just thought I'd point this out but there is a small gap in between the ending of the last one and the start of this one namely Balzos's defeat.

Just thought I'd point this out but there is a small gap in between the ending of the last one and the start of this one namely Balzos's defeat.
I did that on purpose. A small time-skip. I felt that part wasn't really necessary. Also... "Posted at 3:33 AM" Illerminooti Confermd.

Back
Top Bottom