PS4 Knight in Shining Armors trophy (PS4)

Adamshweet

Terrarian
So me and my friend have been trying to get this trophy for months and we cannot find a recent list of all the armors needed for the trophy. Also, we have went off previous lists we found online and obtained all of those armors and we still did not get the trophy. If anyone can post a solid list or a link to the most recent required list of armors needed it would be greatly appreciated, also I would enjoy hearing any solutions to the trophy not coming up. Thanks in advance!

So me and my friend have been trying to get this trophy for months and we cannot find a recent list of all the armors needed for the trophy. Also, we have went off previous lists we found online and obtained all of those armors and we still did not get the trophy. If anyone can post a solid list or a link to the most recent required list of armors needed it would be greatly appreciated, also I would enjoy hearing any solutions to the trophy not coming up. Thanks in advance!
Hi @Adamshweet, welcome to the forums. :)

I don’t have a new list for you, but I do know that the trophy is unlockable. What I would suggest is to take all the armor pieces out of a chest and into your inventory, then put them into another chest. This has helped other members get the trophy to pop, assuming you have all the armor pieces needed. Which I know was part of your question, and you’re hoping you’ve got them all. For now, let’s assume you do. If the chest-to-inventory-to-chest doesn’t work, list out here what armor you’ve got and I’ll see if I see any missing.

Hi @Adamshweet, welcome to the forums. :)

I don’t have a new list for you, but I do know that the trophy is unlockable. What I would suggest is to take all the armor pieces out of a chest and into your inventory, then put them into another chest. This has helped other members get the trophy to pop, assuming you have all the armor pieces needed. Which I know was part of your question, and you’re hoping you’ve got them all. For now, let’s assume you do. If the chest-to-inventory-to-chest doesn’t work, list out here what armor you’ve got and I’ll see if I see any missing.

I just tried doing the chest to inventory method with no result. These are the armors I have...
Turtle, Chlorophyte, Titanium, Orichalum, Mythril, Cobalt, Shroomite, Wood, Boreal Wood, Palm Wood, Palladium, Hallowed, Beetle, Ninja, Stardust, Lead, Solar Flare, Dragon, Adamantite, Molten, Obsidian, Spider, Cactus, Tiki, Iron, Bee, Magic Hat and all robes, Gypsy Robe, Spectral, Necro, Copper, Spooky, Pearlwood, Pumpkin, Ebonwood, Shadewood, Rich Mahogany, Silver, Gold, Tungsten, Platinum, Shadow, Crimson, Jungle, Frost, Meteor, Vortex, Nebula, Spectre, and Solar Flare.
I also have the different varieties of the helmets where the are available such as Cobalt, Adamanitite, Mythril et...

Last edited:
I just tried doing the chest to inventory method with no result. These are the armors I have...
Turtle, Chlorophyte, Titanium, Orichalum, Mythril, Cobalt, Shroomite, Wood, Boreal Wood, Palm Wood, Palladium, Hallowed, Beetle, Ninja, Stardust, Lead, Solar Flare, Dragon, Adamantite, Molten, Obsidian, Spider, Cactus, Tiki, Iron, Bee, Magic Hat and all robes, Gypsy Robe, Spectral, Necro, Copper, Spooky, Pearlwood, Pumpkin, Ebonwood, Shadewood, Rich Mahogany, Silver, Gold, Tungsten, Platinum, Shadow, Crimson, Jungle, Frost, Meteor, Vortex, Nebula, Spectre, and Solar Flare.
I also have the different varieties of the helmets where the are available such as Cobalt, Adamanitite, Mythril et...
Also make sure that you are equipping each piece. Here’s a few that you may be missing:
  • Mining
  • Rain
  • Eskimo
  • Pink Eskimo
  • Angler
  • Tin
  • Ancient cobalt
  • Ancient shadow
  • Wizard hat
  • Empty bucket (equips on head)
  • Goggles
  • Diving helmet
  • Gi
  • Viking helmet
  • Night vision helmet
There has been confirmation that the trophies for X1 and PS4 are all unlockable - they do not require content that was taken out of the game. They also do not require any new 1.3 content that was added to the game.

I would suggest taking all the armors into a new world, putting them in a chest, making a new character, go into that world and put them all in your inventory and equip them. I don't know why using a new character in a new world makes a difference, but there have been enough people that have said the trophy popped after that to keep suggesting it. Even though it makes no sense.

Is there anyway I could join your world and help you get the trophy? Because I need it too.

Also make sure that you are equipping each piece. Here’s a few that you may be missing:
  • Mining
  • Rain
  • Eskimo
  • Pink Eskimo
  • Angler
  • Tin
  • Ancient cobalt
  • Ancient shadow
  • Wizard hat
  • Empty bucket (equips on head)
  • Goggles
  • Diving helmet
  • Gi
  • Viking helmet
  • Night vision helmet
There has been confirmation that the trophies for X1 and PS4 are all unlockable - they do not require content that was taken out of the game. They also do not require any new 1.3 content that was added to the game.

I would suggest taking all the armors into a new world, putting them in a chest, making a new character, go into that world and put them all in your inventory and equip them. I don't know why using a new character in a new world makes a difference, but there have been enough people that have said the trophy popped after that to keep suggesting it. Even though it makes no sense.
So do some of these items you mention like the eskimo suits, angler, and the rest are they absolutely necessary to unlocking this achievement? I have followed many guides and even videos on youtube and each time I have tried to do this NOTHING has worked at all. So I'm wondering if this achievement is broken or what cause I have equipped ones that I thought that might not be necessary as well. Its like a neverending battle with this armor achievement ._. I only need this one and smelting 10k bars and the platinum trophy will be earned. But I really need help with this armor thing. Am thinking a lot of videos and or guides are broken on this information

Back
Top Bottom